• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I'm really loving this song. I don't know why. Maybe I subconsciously have the desire to rule the world with an iron fist?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I'm currently listening to "**** You" by Lily Allen.

I know this is a clean version of it, but if this is deemed too inappropriate then the mods can remove the video link.

I have thrown around the phrase "My favorite song" a lot, but this song may just be my new favorite song of all time, either this or "The Fear" also by Lily Allen. Either way, I am in love with this song.

Last edited:

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

I recently purchased Recettear not too long and everytime I play it I just want to listen to this song during the entire time because of how calm and cute it is.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm currently listening to "**** You" by Lily Allen.

I know this is a clean version of it, but if this is deemed too inappropriate then the mods can remove the video link.

I have thrown around the phrase "My favorite song" a lot, but this song may just be my new favorite song of all time, either this or "The Fear" also by Lily Allen. Either way, I am in love with this song.
I used to really like Lilly Allen, and I still do like her music, but when I found out who this song was about, it disappointed me because it proved she was very uninformed about U.S. politics.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I can't stand George Bush. What do you mean by "uninformed"?
She wrote a song slandering him without understanding anything about his policies and why they made sense. He was not a bad president at all. He was a FAR better president than our current one. And this has nothing to do with "Democrats" and "Republicans." It just has to do with common sense. So feel free to PM me if you wanna talk Politics, because I could go all night.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
She wrote a song slandering him without understanding anything about his policies and why they made sense. He was not a bad president at all. He was a FAR better president than our current one. And this has nothing to do with "Democrats" and "Republicans." It just has to do with common sense. So feel free to PM me if you wanna talk Politics, because I could go all night.

If I get into a full conversation about politics, I seriously won't stop. George Bush is one of the people I dislike most in the world. Let's just leave it at that.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"

If anything, Bush was better simply because there was an "R" next to his name. He wasn't a republican in democrat's clothing, appealing to liberals but doing nothing at all progressive once he was elected.

AW SH!T, GETTING POLITICAL UP IN HERE

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

I never did like Nicki Minaj's music, she annoyed me and her songs annoyed me, but when I heard some of the songs from her new album namely Pills N' Potions and All Things Go (I did hear song #12, and I shall not talk about it), I decided to take a listen to some more songs and this was the first one that I listened to after those 2 because it has Skylar Grey in it, and this became my favorite Nicki Minaj song (And The Pinkprint became my favorite Nicki Minaj album). She doesn't do her stupid Roman voice or any of her other alter egos, she doesn't make any stupid and annoying sounds, the song itself is not annoying, I can tolerate it, it's lyrically competent, and I still can't believe that is coming from Nicki Minaj. I hope that Nicki will make more songs like this and I'm already considering purchasing a copy of The Pinkprint since I like a good amount of songs from it (Minus song #12, obvs).

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
As awesome as Don't Fear The Reaper and Burnin' For You are, posting either of those songs in those thread is to obvious for my pretentious little self, so for your enjoyment: My favourite Blue Öyster Cult song. \m/

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
If someone like guitar sounds, enjoy this (street improvisation performance, guy named Mariusz Goli), I think he's quite good :):

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

I feel like this has been implanted into my mind due to how addicted I am to Hell's Kitchen and I can't go one day without listening to this song at least 2 times, one from Hell's Kitchen and one in full. .

Top Bottom