• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

Well since I'm going to a party tomorrow, I thought I would listen to my favorite party song from my favorite party guy today and tomorrow, and I'm going to put most of his party tips into good use, such as sneezing is considering as partying. playing RPGs is partying, I need to drink with my nose, and eating too many cheeseburgers may turn me into a zombie.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

Well since I'm going to a party tomorrow, I thought I would listen to my favorite party song from my favorite party guy today and tomorrow, and I'm going to put most of his party tips into good use, such as sneezing is considering as partying. playing RPGs is partying, I need to drink with my nose, and eating too many cheeseburgers may turn me into a zombie.
Dude, Andrew W.K. is one of the coolest people alive. He plays ALL the instruments in his recorded tracks, He's a DJ, he's a motivational speaker. The guy can do ANYTHING. I seriously love AWK.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I've got some of Miley Cyrus' new songs stuck in my head. Lol idk why cause I usually don't like that type of music but yea, she has got a pretty cool voice.

Top Bottom