• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

I think I'm officially a fan of Lady Gaga. Last year I was addicted to Just Dance and now this year it's Pokerface. Every single day I turn this song on, put it on repeat, listen to it for about 3-5 hours straight while playing WoW and talking to the members in the guild I'm in, sing along to it, sometimes dance (Well only one specific part.). If I can ever find her The Fame CD album, I'm going to buy it so that way I can listen to this song in the convertable that I just got, especially in the Summer.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm listening/watching "Classic 80s" music videos on VH1 Classic (love this TV station). So many old hits, some that I've heard before, many that are new to me. And the few songs I recognize I've only heard on radio before, so the videos are new to me anyway.

And the old videos are awesome! It's a fresh break from modern videos. The things I like about the old videos, is the simplicity. No special effects. And the women are gorgeous without the need to look sexy. It's so refreshing to see nice women not trying to "sell" a half nude body!

I do like sexy women in sexy outfits, but I'm just a little fed up with videos displaying women who seems unsure if they are singers or prostitutes.
Geez, I talk like a feminist. :smile:

One of the beautiful videos was Barbra Streisand - Woman in Love. I looked at Youtube but didn't find the video I watched on VH1 Classic.

Top Bottom