• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you into?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Five things in my life complete me...
1. My fiancee. I live for her, and do anything i can for and with her...She's made me from the lost little kid i used to be, to something stronger, and almost worthy of this world.
2. Optimism...It was because of her that I adopted optimism...Long before we were dating, let alone engaged, she was down on herself, untrusting, and never let anyone in...I made it my goal to figure out how to no matter what, make life good. The key was optimism, and I went from masochistic lonely child to a dreamer that believes in and trust all his dreams and those around him.
3. Guitar/Music. I play guitar, have been for around a year, and am in a kickass pop/punk/metal band...Music to me was a means to self awareness...Just listenening to it helped clear my head and get a hold on the world. Then, when I started playing it, I got more than a hold on the world...I felt my fist clench around it, and KNEW that it would be mine. I'm gonna take the world by storm with Brittanie and music!
4. Resident Evil...I typically hate video games, but RE has had me enthralled for so long, with it's in depth story...Characters...I won't delve deeper into this one, cause this is an RE site, so we ALL know it's glory...
5. Writing. I'm a poet, i've written over the course of the last two years, a book of poems that i WILL get published...I write what comes from my heart, my personal experiance...Anything really...Then I share it with those willing to listen, because human interaction with what you write is what makes it all worth while...

v for valentine

I looove zombies, but I guess that goes without saying. :p I love my pets; my German shepherd, my cat, and my darling ten week old rat. I truly enjoy reading, and tend to read my favorites over and over; Resident Evil, Sookie Stackhouse novels. This also means I love werewolves, vampires, and True Blood. I like some anime, if it's Cowboy Bebop style. Gotta love that Faye Valentine. :p I'm HUGE into The Beatles. I'm in love with everything they've done. Paul McCartney is the most amazing man ever. I love my video games; Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Final Fantasy, but no FF game after X! The rest need some serious help. I love nature and being outside, whether it's hot or cold out. And now... you guys know more about me than some people I know! So I'll stop. :) Peace.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Five things in my life complete me...
1. My fiancee. I live for her, and do anything i can for and with her...She's made me from the lost little kid i used to be, to something stronger, and almost worthy of this world.
2. Optimism...It was because of her that I adopted optimism...Long before we were dating, let alone engaged, she was down on herself, untrusting, and never let anyone in...I made it my goal to figure out how to no matter what, make life good. The key was optimism, and I went from masochistic lonely child to a dreamer that believes in and trust all his dreams and those around him.
3. Guitar/Music. I play guitar, have been for around a year, and am in a kickass pop/punk/metal band...Music to me was a means to self awareness...Just listenening to it helped clear my head and get a hold on the world. Then, when I started playing it, I got more than a hold on the world...I felt my fist clench around it, and KNEW that it would be mine. I'm gonna take the world by storm with Brittanie and music!
4. Resident Evil...I typically hate video games, but RE has had me enthralled for so long, with it's in depth story...Characters...I won't delve deeper into this one, cause this is an RE site, so we ALL know it's glory...
5. Writing. I'm a poet, i've written over the course of the last two years, a book of poems that i WILL get published...I write what comes from my heart, my personal experiance...Anything really...Then I share it with those willing to listen, because human interaction with what you write is what makes it all worth while...
Embrace #3, I was once in a band and I LOVED IT. Me and my best friend even jammed together after everyone else left the band. Then my friend moved away and I was left alone, I miss his soo much. I gave up music and bass guitar because without him I cannot be in a band and feel complete. When you feel that connection with someone.. hang on to it and live in that moment as long as you can. Take it from me. I was stripped of my young and growing passion.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Graffiti, thought provoking cinema, tattoos, playing guitar, tobacco, and using my new particle beam to shoot holes in the moon while loling at dumbstruck astronomers.

kalim

I'm no f**king buddhist but this is enlightment
I love Marilyn Manson (as you can see on the left) & Bjork (as you can see underneath with a giant cat.)

ProflicDream

There is so much that I'm into it seems quite the challenge to not write a novel so I suppose I shall formulate some sort of list as to avoid excessive volume of text.

1. Writing
2. School (sometimes) I'm going for my PhD so I better like it.
3. Music (Indie, alternative, classic rock, video game music, and industrial)
4. Video Games (horror survival, fps, gears, the works!)
5. Nueroscience
6. Reading
7. Running/working out
8. Fall
9. Pumpkins
10. Halloween
11. Movies (especially horror)
12. Making perler bead art

That's all I can think of. Obviously I love zombies as well :p!

aoshi

I am currently into splinter cell conviction. The game is awesome and sam fisher is an awesome gaming character.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i'm very into video games, i'll try just about any game that looks fun to play, my main ones are Resident Evil, Dynasty/Samurai Warriors, Musou orochi , Tomb Raider, Uncharted, Sims, Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, Silent Hill, The Suffering, i love rock music, mostly Dio, Black Sabbath, Rob Zombie, Ozzy Osbourne, Staind, Creed and Alice in Chains,

i love Horror films, but i tend to enjoy older films more, some favorites include
George Romero's Dead Series
Halloween
Halloween 2
Halloween H20
Friday the 13th 1-5
Alien Series
Nightmare on Elm Street
Resident Evil Series
Stephen King Films

i am also into Japanese/Chinese History, Culture, Language and History, my favorites era's of these countries are the Three Kingdoms Era of China and Sengoku Era of Japan [Nobunaga Oda, Ieyasu Tokugawa ext]

kalim

I'm no f**king buddhist but this is enlightment
OMG i love oriental crap too! Ive got a thing for japanese girls!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Embrace #3, I was once in a band and I LOVED IT. Me and my best friend even jammed together after everyone else left the band. Then my friend moved away and I was left alone, I miss his soo much. I gave up music and bass guitar because without him I cannot be in a band and feel complete. When you feel that connection with someone.. hang on to it and live in that moment as long as you can. Take it from me. I was stripped of my young and growing passion.
You got it Mr. Burton!

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i've always liked the Japanese History, and their games are quite fun and include sexy Charactors Like Nohime
No_sw2.png

and Sun Shang Xiang
SunShangXiang.png

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
There is so much that I'm into it seems quite the challenge to not write a novel so I suppose I shall formulate some sort of list as to avoid excessive volume of text.

1. Writing
2. School (sometimes) I'm going for my PhD so I better like it.
Nice, what did you do your undergrad in?

B.Martin

I run a retro-modern furniture business in Cyprus, it's a small project aimed at getting me business running experience. It's funded by a close freind of mine who intends me to take over his job when I'm done here, so a lot of my time goes into trying to make that work. I have a girlfriend kind of, she currently in the UK though so it's far from perfect. I have a dog (Styx, 8 months) who is my best bud' and my house mate, I obviously have to stay on my toes looking after him. I enjoy football, waching, supporting, I don't play much anymore mind. I play the PS3 a lot, FIFA games, resident evil of course, racing games I like and call of duty when I'm in the mood. Finally my big interest is cars/tuning/modifying, most of my spare money goes in this area, I love to drive fast (safely) and do track days. I am considering learning to drift but it's not cheap, my car is a 1989 Mazda RX-7 fc3s turbo II for anyone in the know.

That more or less sums me up

Top Bottom