• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Wesker

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarolineAudley

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=683.msg17071#msg17071 date=1228865342]
Wesker is some powerful dude, ever since he got hit by tyrant hes been nutty :p
[/quote]yea he is but he he trows her and she slids across the floor it won't hurt her b/c shes hard to hurt.even if he punched her hard theres no eefect it just ****es her off but if he shot her or stab her with a knife then it would hurt

CarolineAudley

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=683.msg17071#msg17071 date=1228865342]
Wesker is some powerful dude, ever since he got hit by tyrant hes been nutty :p
[/quote]
wut do u think of ruby??i know u don't know much.just felt like asking..anyways i think this should be one of Rubys theme song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAzlzNv4yQg
just listen to it and u'll see y

CarolineAudley

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=683.msg17077#msg17077 date=1228866640]
I dont know who Ruby is x]
[/quote]yea i know.shes my Re 5 RPC(Role playing character).my main ine is Caroline Audley.she Created Ruby with Salazar's and Claires DNA.she knew Wesker since she was 12 since RE 1.She has the T virus.at that time Wesker thought she was just a normal girl.but then code name veronica (she was adoted to the ashford family that hows she has connection to Alexia) she tried to get alexia to join Wesker but she wouldn't( of course) she left with wesker and that how she began to work for wesker

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Oh right, your right she is not, I cant role play haha Id need more time to think of somethign cool :] But i dont think of myself as a story teller.

Tallahassee

you mean stickied?oh you know that umbrella avatar you showed me in the
rate the avatar obove you topic?could you send me the link so i can change my avatar?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
nevermind ;] lol its on your user cp aint it :| just save it an upload it haha thats how i do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom