• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Wesker

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarolineAudley

i know this is stupid but i'm asking this for a friend who is obssesed with him.
since Wesker became more an more evil does he still think about making love with woman??
:(

Hoady

I've very breifly said this first he had Ada now he has some another woman before long hes going to become a greedy pig and probably do some terrible things but everyone needs there fix wesker is no different. :-X

But Wesker is better then that hes just way to badass to be chatting up babes.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
True man... but once you got evil super powers like wesker you can always resort to rape if your looking for booty haha *spongebob laugh* maybe thats why jills dead, joking haha

Hoady

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=683.msg16878#msg16878 date=1228821063]
True man... but once you got evil super powers like wesker you can always resort to rape if your looking for booty haha *spongebob laugh* maybe thats why jills dead, joking haha
[/quote]

That must've been a true pounding lets hope it doesn't turn out that way. ???

Hoady

Well i hope you don't laugh like he does in the second video i'm pretty sure no one would want to hang out with you. :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahaha Hell no, I just think that show has odd references in it, if you have ever watched it.
Not that i have >.> joking i have haha a few times

I use to know some chick who loved spongebob she would go out drinking in a park an buy a colouring in spongebob book... with crayons included... *sigh*

Hoady

Yeah i used to watch it in the mornings about 4 years ago and i've seen it on at foxtel rarely but i don't have foxtel so yeah.It was funny though there are a few cartoons i miss from the mornings come to think about it.

haha well at least shes creative.

A_Wesker123

The Original
[quote author=CarolineAudley link=topic=683.msg16865#msg16865 date=1228797744]
i know this is stupid but i'm asking this for a friend who is obssesed with him.
since Wesker became more an more evil does he still think about making love with woman??
:(
[/quote]

Yes. Yes he does ;)

3d-agent

cmon...i think wesker has better plans to do than making love...dont u c...he is too busy making other peoples life hell..to do thses things.lol

CarolineAudley

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=683.msg16874#msg16874 date=1228819707]
I've very breifly said this first he had Ada now he has some another woman before long hes going to become a greedy pig and probably do some terrible things but everyone needs there fix wesker is no different. :-X

But Wesker is better then that hes just way to badass to be chatting up babes.
[/quote]LOL!!! well i wanted to know too even though my friends obsessed with him.my Re 5 OC Ruby
who was Created my from my oc Carol has a huge crush on Wesker.

Carol is in 0,1,2,4,5 and code name.
Ruby was made from DNA from Salazar and Claire.Carol got DNA from them,.she works for Wesker but she wanted to feel she had a little of something for her self so she made human like people.she made 2.Baden and Ruby.Baden looks like Salazar but with red hair and ruby look so much like Claire.they were born with a 12 year old structure and in resident evil 5 they look 15 but they r really 4.
they have super human strength.

Badin dies well chris and sheva kill him.
Ruby is not infected she was born with superhuman strength.( i know i said that)shes so strong that if she punches the ground that it will split like an earth quack.Badin and Ruby r both Jesters.

anyways Ruby has a huge crush on wesker.its alot like the song i can't stay away by The Veronicas
here listen to it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmAP9Wfhhyg
if u ever want to hear the whole story about my characters let me know.

i would really like to know wut Wesker would do if Ruby kissed him.i have thought of a part in RE 5 that ruby challenge Wesker in a fight to show him how tough she is but she didn't show him everything she could do.but the Wesker does a sneak attack and now in front of her.Ruby can't help hr self.she reaches up for him and kissed him but IDK wut his reaction would be

CarolineAudley

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=683.msg16878#msg16878 date=1228821063]
[/quote]
LOL!!!ur online cool.should i ask u wut i asked hoady ^^

CarolineAudley

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=683.msg17059#msg17059 date=1228863368]
should you? what did you ask... >.>
[/quote]
this is wut i said

!!! well i wanted to know too even though my friends obsessed with him.my Re 5 OC Ruby
who was Created my from my oc Carol has a huge crush on Wesker.

Carol is in 0,1,2,4,5 and code name.
Ruby was made from DNA from Salazar and Claire.Carol got DNA from them,.she works for Wesker but she wanted to feel she had a little of something for her self so she made human like people.she made 2.Baden and Ruby.Baden looks like Salazar but with red hair and ruby look so much like Claire.they were born with a 12 year old structure and in resident evil 5 they look 15 but they r really 4.
they have super human strength.

Badin dies well chris and sheva kill him.
Ruby is not infected she was born with superhuman strength.( i know i said that)shes so strong that if she punches the ground that it will split like an earth quack.Badin and Ruby r both Jesters.

anyways Ruby has a huge crush on wesker.its alot like the song i can't stay away by The Veronicas
here listen to it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmAP9Wfhhyg
if u ever want to hear the whole story about my characters let me know.

i would really like to know wut Wesker would do if Ruby kissed him.i have thought of a part in RE 5 that ruby challenge Wesker in a fight to show him how tough she is but she didn't show him everything she could do.but the Wesker does a sneak attack and now in front of her.Ruby can't help hr self.she reaches up for him and kissed him but IDK wut his reaction would be

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
<.< if ruby kissed wesker.. haha im not sure about that i dont know much about wesker, he has red eyes though.. maybe he smokes aha..

CarolineAudley

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=683.msg17065#msg17065 date=1228864356]
<.< if ruby kissed wesker.. haha im not sure about that i dont know much about wesker, he has red eyes though.. maybe he smokes aha..
[/quote]lol!!well i get the feeling he would be in it at 1st then swing her across the floor

CarolineAudley

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=683.msg17068#msg17068 date=1228864878]
Wesker slaps Clair in one of the games doesnt he? He is a bad man, he woman beats.
[/quote]
yes he does.he did more then that i think.so my feelings were rite so he would do that and think its funny how Ruby likes him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom