• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Wesker Dead Or Alive(dedicated to 013)

Wesker....

• Total voters

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
013;46763 said:
Oh no way. Eric was great, I loved that guy.
Is that the guy from the very, very first RE? I think he'd be perfect for it, haha. He so IS Wesker.
Yeah, I did and to this day my eyes are still burning. By gawd, just what kind of crack were they on when they picked that guy? I have nothing against O'Mara, but he's far from Wesker. At least if you absolutely have to distroy a chracter's image by putting them in the film, at least get someone that 5% close. You can't just pick any random male, dress him in black, slap shades on him, and call him Wesker! Jason O'Mara's appearance is about as close to Wesker as Wesley Snipes is. Nothing against Wesley but you get the point im trying to make. They look nothing alike!
OMG, I so agree. That guy was a tool, I think that just goes to prove how inadequate the casting director was (along with Ali Larter who had no idea what Capcom was). I mean- Wesker has a pretty consistant look that most guys with long faces could pull off, all they'd really need is height, slicked back blonde hair and the sunglasses. I mean, did someone really look at that guy and go, 'Yeah, he's our Wesker'? It seems as if they didn't even try, when it should have been the most simplist to get right.

tmmelady

OK i think both his death and him still being alive are possible but only because he also had samples of g virus and t veronica virus which t veronica virus definitely show regenerative abilities in the user and at the time of his so called end he had urosburos and he wasn't like others infected with it meaning he may have been genetically matched with the virus making him near invincible also the fact that he was in lava obviously caused him pain or irritation but since he didn't burst into flames or automatically sink into the lava means it wasn't destroying his legs as well as the fact that he had the energy to shoot tentacles at the helicopter and if he is dead what will happen to Steve Burnside who wesker stated is most likely alive and in captivity by wesker also who will the new main antagonist of the series be if he is truly dead srry for any grammatical errors or misspelling

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I believe the man wesker to be alive.. i personally would love to see him dead.

But Resident Evil just don't have the ability i don't think to come up with a decent substitute.

I personally can't be bothered with another matrix style wesker!

Either way lets hope the makers of resident evil 6 haven't seen AVATAR...god knows what they'll do to him if they have!:mellow:

galactus

hmmm they would probabely turn him blue and say it was some kind of side effect of the virus he injected himself with

= smurf wesker:lol:

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
redfield1295;88183 said:
I hope wesker is in resident evil 6 if they make it because hes just beastly

Not likely, he was killed, and his death was confirmed by Capcom.

residentevil#1

Spike991;42077 said:
And the whole Wesker children bull**** story really took away from the friendship between the two, which is something that I really enjoyed.

ok hold-up, while we are still takling about the wesker children. the "wesker children" are obviously not his kids (duh!) however, these "children" can be clones of Wesker..now before everyone starts jumping on my case, let me explain myself. during the cut-scene of wesker and spencer, wesker clearly stats "so are you saying i was manufactured?"! the real wesker was NOT MANUFACTURED! he wasnt! he got infected from tyrant...he was NEVER MANUFACTURED! and for those of u who have seen Resident Evil Afterlife the movie, it talks a whole good lot about clones. Now before u start saying the movies have nothing to do with the games, it took the whole fight scene with wesker vs. chris and sheva (except in the movie it was Claire)! it was the same exact fight scene when he throws his glasses and flips them and that whole scene was word by word the same. i knew what they were going to say before they even said it. it was straight from the resident evil 5 to the movie! Now if this was a clone, it would make perfect sense because in all the other games it says nothing about wesker having to take a regular dose...all it said was that he had this human-strength power...he didnt have to keep getting a dose...the real wesker wouldnt need that

residentevil#1

and lets just say there was no clones, that that was the real Wesker. in the movie afterlife, wesker is getting his ass kicked and he got shot through the head with a shot-gun and had a huge ass hole in his head. the next minute, he was fine! no hole! WTF! now i think u need a brain to live...and him getting his legs burned in the lava and 2 little rocket launchers that didnt even hit him killing him would just be obsurd!! are you serious?! this is WESKER we are talking about, not some little weak character. AND, before u fight him in the plane, u have to hit him with at least 2 rocket launchers and then u pass it...so why didnt it just kill him with one if they were so powerful? i believe that Wesker isnt dead...and if he is dead then that is going to be very lame! and dont u guys think that jill and chris should have killed wesker? not sheva! seriously, sheva had nothing to do with wesker, so she shouldnt have helped kill him...and yeah supposedly capcom confirmed that he died, but i think that is bull****! seriously, what other things have they said wouldnt happen but ended up happening...and some people are talking about this alex wesker dude! i dont give a s*** about some alex wesker! we all want wesker! he is the dude u love to hate! like i said, this is what i observed from watching movies/playing games, and i think the movies are trying to *hint* things about the game! and if he really is dead, then capcom ur f***** stupid!

domino29

PftU Spokesperson
I will settle this:

Wesker is dead. He is dead. He is so dead, that not even God or Satan can bring him back. He got shot at with not 1, but 2 RPGs, fell into an erupting volcanoe and was OBVIOUSLY inside it when the explosion happened. Freeze the image and you can actually see him getting decapitated by the RPGs.

Decapitation, explosion, eruption= One very dead Wesker.

[ Alex | Anne | Redfield]

Point! Theres no POINT!!! In making more RE Games if theres no WESKER IN THEM!! -sigh- i want more Wesker!

gilbie1402;93382 said:
Albert Wesker is DEAD. but Alex Wesker is ALIVE.

Dude i thought there's an alex wesker its stupid and insane!

Top Bottom