• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Wesker Dead Or Alive(dedicated to 013)

Wesker....

• Total voters

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I have no idea what that guy is up to....

But they can do whatever they want, but I think we have a basic idea on what they would/could do, with all previous games as evidence, and that doesn't seem like something they would really go for...

I love the idea of another Wesker Child making an appearance, I think that would be a good idea.:)

rocklikebrucelee

ON TOPIC...:
Yeah, but I don't think that Wesker child could ever live up to the infamous Albert Wesker. I never thought Wesker would be that kind of guy to fall prey to the whole "I'm going to infect myself so I can beat the good guys!" thing some of the other RE villains had in common. It kinda ****ed me off when he infected himself with Uroboros.

KINDA OFF TOPIC...:
I don't think they should mention Spencer, Umbrella, or any of the original characters for a long time. Let RE6 be something totally new. New characters, new situations, new enemies...new everything. It's the only way they can make up for destroying Shinji's vision...and the stupid "Suck on this, Wesker!" line. D:
Then RE7 can have a chance of making a good comeback.
Unless they REALLY want to REboot it... gaming magazines always said that RE4 changed the game for the better. But now that RE5 has come out, and let a lot of people down, we wouldn't mind a change back to its slow, thrilling self... it's Ironic. Perhaps Shinji's plan all along!? lol j/k

bruno

Chief Researcher
Sorry, i don't have time to read the whole thread, but i'll give my opinion:
Wesker should stay dead, even his death wasn't good enough for his character.
Though, There's a lot of possibilities left by the Wesker children project.
One of the other Weskers may appear, saying he's the old Wesker, but you only find out he's a fake in the end or something.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Bruno, you said it all.:)

rocklikebrucelee, you said, "I don't think that Wesker child could ever live up to the infamous Albert Wesker", well with expectations like that, no one will...

I think people need to forget about him, he was great back before they changed him up so much(UC & RE5)...

I would love to see another Wesker Child, someone more eccentric, although then there is the comparision to Irving...well in anycase we need something different, perhaps someone that is a little bit of a smart-ass...that is always fun.:)

rocklikebrucelee

Well it's of my nature to have expectations like that. :D Wesker was like the epitome of coolness! Until he..ehh...died. And yeah, they changed him drastically in UC and RE5. (and not just the voice actor either :p )
Still, Wesker will live on in my memory as the original RE badass! :D
As to Irving, I LOVED his character! He had that poifect voice! haha Kinda like Meowth from pokemon! And that crazy-fun-psycho, but still smart personality! (Kinda like an improved Alfred Ashford...)
I want more characters like Irving! :D It's a shame he only played a minor role in the game. (Even though he played a major role in the story.)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Hmmm, I don't understand why Wesker is always labeled as "badass"....I always thought he was really cool because he was the exact opposite of a badass...he had a uniqueness about him and that is something I appreciated.:)

Irving was great, and yeah I guess there was some of a "Meowth" thing there.:) He was just a fun character, and like Excella, he could have had a larger role, or even carried on into another RE game, I think that he would be more fitting to go onto the next game out of any of the RE5 villians. Sergei in UC was cool too, and he was also killed off...Capcom needs to stop creating cool villians and killing them off in their one game...

bruno

Chief Researcher
Uh... There were 10 clones of Sergei and we don't know what happened to all of them. Maybe Sergei thrusted one of his clones to take care of the russian facility. Lol, that's almost impossible, but who knows?
Maybe Irving had a clone too... And Excella, and Weker, lol.
The clones will be the next villians.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I would sure hate it if they started with that clone business...that has no place in RE.:(

We have seen clones before, as the Ashford twins were clones of Veronica, but obviously there is a difference between that type of cloning, and what is being implied with the Wesker clones stuff...

Sergei did have 10 clones didn't he, but I assumed they were used for the T-103's, or his Ivan body gaurds...I need to go back and read some of the UC documents.:)

rocklikebrucelee

Spike991;46452 said:
I would sure hate it if they started with that clone business...that has no place in RE.:(

We have seen clones before, as the Ashford twins were clones of Veronica, but obviously there is a difference between that type of cloning, and what is being implied with the Wesker clones stuff...

Sergei did have 10 clones didn't he, but I assumed they were used for the T-103's, or his Ivan body gaurds...I need to go back and read some of the UC documents.:)

What about AI(artificial intelligence)??? The movies (even though they were abominations) paved way for AI in the RE universe. What if...just saying...Tricell (or some other place) has a "Red Queen" Super AI or something like that, and Wesker just so happened to program (or hack) it to have his "personality and memories". Then the computer would basically be a virtual Wesker... that sounds like something he'd do.
Or maybe Spencer?

One thing I never got was that Wesker sold himself to a rival company... and in RE5 they said Tricell and Umbrella were working together. If that's so, is there a possibility of another company we don't know about yet???

bruno

Chief Researcher
The only corporation we didn't know anything about was the "S" farmaceutical, which Ada says Wesker is contacting, in her report (RE4). Prabably that would end up being Tricell.
Wesker doesn't work for any organization. Since he was in Umbrella and started doubting of Spencer's plans, Wesker lost his dependence for Umbrella and started using it (and later, other organizations) for his own pourposes. He understood the organizations don't care for their employees, what they want is money and eleminating their competition. (I'm starting to think the same way about Capcom).
So, i don't believe there'd be any more organizations, there's already plenty of them.

rocklikebrucelee

Well that just sucks. :\ RE is going downhill then. If 6 disappoints me, I'm not playing anymore RE games. The only exception would be if Shinji came back.
Man I wish i could be part of that RE team. I'd have so many ideas...but don't we all wish that? lol

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
rocklikebrucelee;46456 said:
What about AI(artificial intelligence)??? The movies (even though they were abominations) paved way for AI in the RE universe. What if...just saying...Tricell (or some other place) has a "Red Queen" Super AI or something like that, and Wesker just so happened to program (or hack) it to have his "personality and memories". Then the computer would basically be a virtual Wesker... that sounds like something he'd do.
Or maybe Spencer?

One thing I never got was that Wesker sold himself to a rival company... and in RE5 they said Tricell and Umbrella were working together. If that's so, is there a possibility of another company we don't know about yet???

I think the whole wanting Wesker back in the form of a clone or in the form of an AI...those are just desperate theories on bringing him back, let him RIP.:)

@Bruno, yeah we don't know anything about "S" other than they are a pharmaceutical company and that Wesker had contact with them shortly after Umbrella's demise...

rocklikebrucelee

Spike991;46482 said:
I think the whole wanting Wesker back in the form of a clone or in the form of an AI...those are just desperate theories on bringing him back, let him RIP.:)

@Bruno, yeah we don't know anything about "S" other than they are a pharmaceutical company and that Wesker had contact with them shortly after Umbrella's demise...

haha I don't think you can rest in peace after your life ambitions were thwarted by an old rival (who also happened to kill you)... but yeah. I guess. Hey, maybe we'll see more of Wesker later. Maybe a spin-off prequel-ish RE game in the future (obviously before 5)?

InfadaStone

I am still sure that Wesker will be back.
Resident Evil without Wesker = Mickey Mouse without ears.
It doesn't work.

rocklikebrucelee

InfadaStone;46561 said:
I am still sure that Wesker will be back.
Resident Evil without Wesker = Mickey Mouse without ears.
It doesn't work.

mickey mouse without ears? gosh...the very thought of that creeps me out...

If I had to choose, id much rather want him back as a clone instead of AI. RE leans towards bioengineering not robotics. (Even though I love both.) So a clone would make much more sense.

Plus if Wesker came back as a robot, then people would REALLY be calling him the terminator. Please just let him be his own if he does come back, Capcom. While I do love the terminator jokes, I like him for him, even after his change he still remained one of my favs. Wearing all black, wearing shades, and kicking Chris' ass all over the place.

If another Wesker child is to take his place, I hope it's one of his "sisters" instead of one of his "brothers". We need another twisted female antaganist.

rocklikebrucelee

Someone told me that all the Wesker children died except him though. Was that true?
And about the AI, I wasn't thinking like a walking robot, I meant like a super computer. With Chris and Jill trapped inside a Tricell (or other building) and the Wesker AI using several traps and B.O.W.s to try and kill them. Kinda like the first RE movie (screw Alice! x[ )

Someone told me that all the Wesker children died except him though. Was that true?

The crappy way they explained it leaves it open for speculation. Spencer said that only Wesker survived, then the file implied that others survived. I think there more Wesker children. Albert kicks ass, but why does he have to be the only one? This isn't some kung fu film where he's the chosen one.

And about the AI, I wasn't thinking like a walking robot, I meant like a super computer. With Chris and Jill trapped inside a Tricell (or other building) and the Wesker AI using several traps and B.O.W.s to try and kill them. Kinda like the first RE movie (screw Alice! x[ )
Sorry, but id rather not have anything from the movie given to the game.

rocklikebrucelee

013;46696 said:
The crappy way they explained it leaves it open for speculation. Spencer said that only Wesker survived, then the file implied that others survived. I think there more Wesker children. Albert kicks ass, but why does he have to be the only one? This isn't some kung fu film where he's the chosen one.

Sorry, but id rather not have anything from the movie given to the game.

Actually a lot of the movies were given to the game. But i know how you feel. I absolutely hated the movies. :( Did you see that chubby guy who played Wesker? WTF!!!!

Yeah, I did and to this day my eyes are still burning. By gawd, just what kind of crack were they on when they picked that guy? I have nothing against O'Mara, but he's far from Wesker. At least if you absolutely have to distroy a chracter's image by putting them in the film, at least get someone that 5% close. You can't just pick any random male, dress him in black, slap shades on him, and call him Wesker! Jason O'Mara's appearance is about as close to Wesker as Wesley Snipes is. Nothing against Wesley but you get the point im trying to make. They look nothing alike!

Hell, why not have Wesley Snipes play as Wesker in the next RE live action? At least he rocks the shades and a black outfit better than O'Mara.

The guy who played him was almost bald! Wesker has a crapload of hair. WTF!? Not to mention the other characters they took from the games were a disgrace as well. Claire looked nothing like she did in the games nor did she act like it. Jill is pathetic, can't even shoot a f**king dog. Both of them are just in the movie to look hott and smoke. (Which they also fail at as well in my book.)

I hear the next is gonna feature Leon. I thought he was suppose to be dead in the movies? Oh well, they can't torment me anymore after seeing what they did to Claire, Jill, Carlos, and Wesker.

Ahem, enough of my off topic ranting.

Top Bottom