• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

We got him!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Exactly; our president has very little power if you actually think about it. The same old farts who couldn't stay awake during congress meetings that were there during Bush's term are still there and they'll most likely be there until they kick off - when that happens their seat will be sold to the highest bidder.

And the circle of American politics continues...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Exactly....just because the President is who he is, doesn't mean he makes all of the decisions. Congress has to make the decisions, and they can't agree for **** most of the time.

Mr Sunshine

And as another side note – someone has said that al-Qaeda has denied bin Laden’s death. This is not true – al-qaeda has confirmed bin Laden’s death on their online distribution network and they've vowed revenge to boot, stating that 'American's happiness will turn to tears'. So,anyone who believes there's absolutely nothing to worry about and everything is absolutely tickity-boo, you might want to revisit those thoughts. :)

I've searched the whole thread. I didn't see anyone claiming this. So I guess you were referring to my post below:
The fact that not even Al-qaeda has denied Osama's death hints that he is already dead. I guess that it is convenient to them this way because it will fuel the hatred of their followers.

Well, I didn't say anything either. :p
About all the lack of evidence being thrown back and forth here... you guys really don't believe the White House will accidently 'leak' those photographs sometime oh I don't know.... before the November 2012 election? I mean - that's well over a year from now, and what better way to remind everyone of what went down on Sunday than to leak a little sumthin sumthin. :p
That is my actual concern for the past few days.

At first i didn't question that he died on Sunday. But the more I look at it the more strange it becomes. There are many things that I'm cautious about.

So, they find the man that was missing for 10 years and that is declared dead so many times that I've lost count, they kill him and they bury him at sea within 24 hours in respect of Islamic tradition? Since when do they care about Islamic tradition? When they were holding Sadam's dead sons for about 11 days?
And how could they not find a country to accept his burial? Did they ask all of the Islamic countries one by one and waited for their response in such a short time?

Why won't they release the footage? They claim that it will cause violence. As if Sadam's live death didn't cause violence or that the fact they claim they killed Bin Laden won't provoke any violence at all.

Are they keeping them for the elections? You said that they're on November 2012. People won't be looking for proofs for such a long time. Most of them will get used to the idea. Especially since he won't show any signs that he is alive. (It's the date that I'm questioning. And the way he died).

Finally, it's the DNA test that also troubles me. If my sources are correct the military wouldn't have more than 6 hours to do the DNA test and the DNA test isn't a simple procedure. Actually the article below explains it better than me:
http://robertleather.wordpress.com/...-dead-so-just-how-long-does-dna-testing-take/

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
So, they find the man that was missing for 10 years and that is declared dead so many times that I've lost count, they kill him and they bury him at sea within 24 hours in respect of Islamic tradition? Since when do they care about Islamic tradition?

They buried him at sea to prevent his grave from becoming a shrine.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't have anything to say about this. It's not my actual concern because well I'm not from the US. I just though that it was damn too much writing and the fact that it was the last post of the page didn't give it the proper attention.
I know, I know, I'm sorry! I'm such a dork. I should put my braces back on, lmao. And I swore I saw someone say al-Qaeda deny it but I guess I just can't read.

Why won't they release the footage? They claim that it will cause violence. As if Sadam's live death didn't cause violence or that the fact they claim they killed Bin Laden won't provoke any violence at all.

Are they keeping them for the elections? You said that they're on November 2012. People won't be looking for proofs for such a long time. Most of them will get used to the idea. Especially since he won't show any signs that he is alive. (It's the date that I'm questioning. And the way he died).
Well, you're right - the Obama administration is claiming the moral highground by withholding the footage/photographs and claiming they'll incite violence, saying it's better to not brandish them as trophies, etc. That's why I don't think the White House will release them officially. Like I said, it'll accidently 'leak' them. You're right that people won't be looking for proof by November 2012, but releasing them prior to the actual election campaign would be an incredible public relations tool anyway. Why? Because the media would sensationalize it, and everyone would be reminded that 'America CRUSHED Osama bin Laden' and it happened under Obama so re-elect him. If they don't, then the fact that bin Laden was killed becomes just another point on the policy platform. Nah, they're going to sensationalize it for the polls and I truly believe they'll do so either prior to the official election campaign or during it.

And let's hypothesize that the White House dumps ALL the proof onto us right now. The footage, the pictures, the burial, the footage of them watching the footage... are we/you/whoever going to be talking about it in November 2012? Probably not. Nah, they're going to drag this thing on for as long as they can.

I've got $100 on them coming out next year. Anyone else wanna wager virtual cash? :p Or is that being too insensitive?

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
The only problem I had with your "dorky" rant (=P) is staying away from Glenn Beck and Fox News. In order to get the right facts you need to get them from both sides of the media. CNN is just the liberal version of Fox News, if that makes sense. Don't get me wrong, watch what you wanna watch and listen to what you wanna listen to. But PLEASE don't just take a story from one side. See it from many different angles, do your own homework, and make your own decisions.... Which is what Glenn Beck says in every one of his shows.. Hmm. =)

Mr Sunshine

Well, I'm not sure about what I'm saying. It's just a theory - a theory without evidence. But since the US government refuses to provide us the evidence that would shut my mouth asap it gives me the right to doubt.

Obama didn't order an air attack to collect evidence and be sure that they killed Bin Laden. You know what? I want to see the evidence as well in order to also be 100% sure. But no they are keeping them for themselves. hmph hmph

They'd better leak what they've got intentionally one day. Actually let's just hope that the wikileaks will do us a favor again. Otherwise, i don't think i'll ever completely believe this.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
The only problem I had with your "dorky" rant (=P) is staying away from Glenn Beck and Fox News. In order to get the right facts you need to get them from both sides of the media. CNN is just the liberal version of Fox News, if that makes sense. Don't get me wrong, watch what you wanna watch and listen to what you wanna listen to. But PLEASE don't just take a story from one side. See it from many different angles, do your own homework, and make your own decisions.... Which is what Glenn Beck says in every one of his shows.. Hmm. =)

Actually, this is a discussion I wouldn't mind having if you're up to taking it to a different thread? My problem with Fox News is that it's right-winged bias appears much, much stronger than CNN's left wing bias. Not to mention them touting themselves as 'fair and balanced' I don't tihnk is legitimate. My problem with Beck is the fear-mongering he does, and he's a bit too violent for me. I get quite offended when I open a clip of him saying he wants to eliminate progressives (and I take that personally), or comparing his network to Jews in the Holocaust. I mean, after you liken Fox News to Jews and Obama to Hitler, that's it for me. Last time I checked, Obama doesn't have a death camp set up just for Fox News casters and commentators. I believe that's such a harsh slap in the face to survivors of the Holocaust and their families. It's just plain disrespectful.

That said - I'm going to get controversial and say I don't mind O'Reilly. I mean, he's got an ego the size of the Bowie Bulge, but beyond the obnoxiousness and my disagreements with his political views, I actually respect the guy for being able to be as tough on Republicans as he is on Democrats - I respect when any side can play hardball with people who share the same political loyalties. I was actually impressed when he grilled Sarah Palin. That, and I think he'd be super kinky in the sack.

Yes, at the end of the day, it all comes down to my libido.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I am more than happy to take this to another thread. ONLY! Only! Only! If we keep this peaceful and throw in a few, "I'mma scratch your eyes out bitch"! *read that with a "gay" lisp* =P It'll be a little while, though. I'm about to head to class. If you want, you can start the thread.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Of course. I'm the most fair and reasonable person in the world.

But I am also hanging bigtime, so I will make it when I don't feel like throwwing up.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I don't think that Osama ever excisted, it's only an act... Why? I don't know perhaps to make USA look like heros once again or to make "Black Obama" look like one. The president have no power, there are people above him which he takes orders from, just look what happened to Kennedy, because he disobeyed. In anycase I think the jewish, don't tell me that they arn't powerfull practicaly control all the world media, they have had America in a chokehold for years for ex: on the day on 9/11 all the "Jewish" people working in world trade center were off duty, COINCIDENCE... One can go on and on about whom or why... But one shall not judge. This is just my theory. The "humans" are thinking in an wrong way, perhaps in about 100 years we will be on the right path.

Even though i fully understand the spirit that this was posted with, it would be best you got off that particular road. For people to claim that the jews are making money off of other people is like nails down a blackboard to me, for all i see is(epsecially since the rise of youtube and the net ) is people profiting from jewish deaths.

here's the problem with anti-Semitic propaganda.
Another fine British art, Propaganda....problem with any kind of Propaganda is that it's propaganda. Bit like communism, great on paper, hellish in reality.

God save the queen...

well said!

Knighthood for the KennedyKiller!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Even though i fully understand the spirit that this was posted with, it would be best you got off that particular road. For people to claim that the jews are making money off of other people is like nails down a blackboard to me, for all i see is(epsecially since the rise of youtube and the net ) is people profiting from jewish deaths.

Another fine British art, Propaganda....problem with any kind of Propaganda is that it's propaganda. Bit like communism, great on paper, hellish in reality.

well said!

Knighthood for the KennedyKiller!

*Gets knighted* Thank you all...*Bows low*

But in all seriousness i see one and only one flaw in what you've said...you said propaganda is great on paper...i think the parts of the paper the average person gets to see is great...however, the poloticians and plotical groups KNOW it's propaganda...they want votes...some to do good things within a government and for a country...but most just so they can keep a position of power...So by releasing their good ideals to the public they gain support, whilst after they get that support they push for they ideas that the general public wouldnt be so keen to agree to, and that they KNOW the public wouldnt agree with...so they know they are doing things against the peoples wishes, which is they exact oposite of how things should work in a democracy...or in reality a rebublic...communism wasnt MUCH different, but there was actually a lot to communism in theory that was really bennifical...not that they communist leaders didnt want it to work, but because it was impossible for it to work...

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
*Gets knighted* Thank you all...*Bows low*

But in all seriousness i see one and only one flaw in what you've said...you said propaganda is great on paper...i think the parts of the paper the average person gets to see is great...however, the poloticians and plotical groups KNOW it's propaganda...they want votes...some to do good things within a government and for a country...but most just so they can keep a position of power...So by releasing their good ideals to the public they gain support, whilst after they get that support they push for they ideas that the general public wouldnt be so keen to agree to, and that they KNOW the public wouldnt agree with...so they know they are doing things against the peoples wishes, which is they exact oposite of how things should work in a democracy...or in reality a rebublic...communism wasnt MUCH different, but there was actually a lot to communism in theory that was really bennifical...not that they communist leaders didnt want it to work, but because it was impossible for it to work...
zero flaw in what i said. I said a '' bit '' like communism. You've jumped ahead of yourself although i have no problems with what you've typed.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
zero flaw in what i said. I said a '' bit '' like communism. You've jumped ahead of yourself although i have no problems with what you've typed.

Lol...i wasnt sayin sayin you claimed they were one in the same...i agree theyre a bit alike...i was actually pointing out the bit that is different just so others dont go saying theyre the same...especially if people talk about real communism rather than theoretical communism...

Top Bottom