• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

We got him!

Genie

I don't like to celebrate anyone's death but I think that the world may be just a little better place without him ^^

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Hold up guys, y'all can't celebrate 'til Donald Trump gets to see his death certificate. :p

All jokes aside, while Harry raises an excellent point with regards to retaliation threats against the United States, nonetheless this is terrific news. Congrats from Canada. ;)

Remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall -- think of it, ALWAYS.
-Gandhi

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I don't think this is going to change anything - the root causes of extremism are not being addressed here and nothing more than a figurehead has been removed. If anything, people can expect some rather severe retaliation all over the place - I mean, if you were part of a group which all but worshipped the leader and your enemies killed said leader, you wouldn't go running with your tail between you legs. You'd want to beat the crap out of them for it.

It's good he's no longer here to cause trouble but there's no way he didn't plan for this eventuality and someone (or more than one person) is bound to take his place immediately and with an added measure of vengeance on the agenda.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I agree with y'all one hundred percent, but Angel brings up a valid point. I'm hoping that the US, well, all countries, will be on their P's and Q's...

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
According to the BBC news report, all embassies are on alert as are any US citizens abroad right now. But it's not the first time and it won't be the last - people just have to be sensible and carry on with their lives. No sense in getting all crazy over what might happen because then the terrorists have already won most of the battle.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Hold your horses people, you're getting ahead of yourselves far too quickly.

easy does it.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Just a weird comment but... I've talked to four people about this already and when I've asked them if they've seen the news all four have went "About Obama, I mean Osama bin Laden?" I know it was an accident, but how the heck did all four of them make that same mistake?

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Steve did the same thing :p

But in his defence he struggles with words that sound similar to each other.

VP-70

If anything it'll help slow down the decline of Obama.

I'm still ploughing through the news articles and reports, am saying nowt til am done.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
A death is horrible and no human deserves it, but...
Woot :'D!! Finally that arse died >:3 Although I can't help but to think that there's something wrong with this. I really can't help but to think that the truth is darker than they tell us.

Dude when my brother came in my room like 2 o'clock in the morning and told me Osama was dead I was like. "OH MY GOD SOMEONE KILLED THE PRESIDENT WHAT HAPPEN???!!" (I was half asleep mind you.)I was getting ready to make calls and everything, but then my brother repeated himself and said Osama Bin Laden. and I was like "Ohhhhh! That guy." *Phew* I would not like to see the reaction if Obama dies anytime soon.

Vergil'sBitch

RE Chicken s**t
All I'll say is Congrats to the americans for finally getting him.
But, I agree with JaguarsSoul, something just doesn't seem right about it.

Meg

So bin ich eben
I agree something seems...off. Like, they are gonna dump his body in the sea right away? Bit of a hurry we're in it seems. I don't know, that just seems kinda....off.

Also, I'm not happy he's dead, but I'm not sad either. I'm just kinda....*doesn't know the right word*

VP-70

I agree something seems...off. Like, they are gonna dump his body in the sea right away? Bit of a hurry we're in it seems. I don't know, that just seems kinda....off.

Also, I'm not happy he's dead, but I'm not sad either. I'm just kinda....*doesn't know the right word*
They'll put the reason for dumping him in the ocean so quickly as a '' to prevent him being a martyr ''

laughable i know, but the western government will dish out any old meal so long as it is baught.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Haha, you guys worry too much...everything is good...i mean this can almost be seen as the equivlent of Hitlers death...

bruno

Chief Researcher
I'm thinking it's too strange that he was immediately killed, instead of being captured and judged or something (I'm not supporting any of his actions or his beliefs). I am relieved that such a dangerous person was put down. I hope his followers won't try to carry on his actions.

Top Bottom