• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

upcoming games you can't wait for!!!!!!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
okay 2010 is set to be a big year in terms of games burning a hole in my wallet =))) alien vs predator in feburary, it looks and plays just like old school AVP on the pc, except sexier graphics :p
final fantasy 13 in march, now being a MASSIVE ff fan, this i cannot wait for, its taken a huge leap forward, but kept some original values, and since they've brought back the turn based battle we ff fans fell in love with, i simply cannot wait.
and of course next september....wait for it.......HALO REACH!!!!!!!!
yes i am a massive halo fan, and i hope the wait is worth it, and i'm so close to pre-ordering it already, however i feel it may be a tad early and i'll probably forget i put the order in, tempting as it is, i have not got ODST to get access to the Reach Beta, instead im going to rough it out and wait for the final version.

so whats everyone else looking up to this year?
would be nice to hear from ps3 users.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
In January, Mass Effect 2. I loved the first and the next one is going to be better. I still need to get some save files ready.

Also in January, Bayonetta. Fun game. It looks amazing.

In Febuary, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction. I hope it is god d**nit. I saw what it looked like back then, but I guess they changed it, but still I can't f**king wait.

March, Final Fantasy XIII. I haven't played to many Final Fantasy games, but I know they are good. This one better be good.

May, Red Dead Redemption. Played the first and liked it. The sequel better be good.

For games that I think are coming out next year, Fallout New Vegas, I hope that it will look some what like Las Vegas and I hope that we can go in to Las Vegas hotels and kill people.

Max Payne 3. I hope that it is good. Rockstars are not making it so I am hoping that the comapany that is making it will make it good and have the story from the series.

Dead Rising 2. I hope it is better than the first one. The first one was awsome, I hope #2 will be even better.

L

Lurker
well cheater, it dead rising 2 will be ok as long as you get unlimted mode after you beat the game again...

Me... twin sector... i know it already came out but why not more consoles

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I forgot that this game is coming out next year.

Call of Duty 7 - No title has been mentioned so until the full title comes it is called Call of Duty 7. I know that it is going to be made by Treyarch. I even heard a rumor that it will be set in the Vietnam War. I hope Treyarch can bring back the decaptiaions, tearing off body parts, and the profanity in it just like in Call of Duty: World at War. I mostly hope for a zombie mode and at least 5 zombie maps and no map packs (reason why is that my harddrive gets full when I download Maps plus I spend most of my money on them)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
ALIEN VS PREDATOR!

Very much looking forward to this, I dont really take to FPS games but this one looks pretty awesome, and Im a fan of the films plus it looks kinda spookEY!!

avp3.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
That MW2 game stole the spotlight when Assassins Creed 2 came out!! who knows what tricks they have in store haha!!

I dont know anything about CoD7 though, didnt even realise they were bothering with another one. I know there trying to resell the CoD classics on xboxlive those penny grabbers!

T Dot

echoey;61070 said:
ALIEN VS PREDATOR!

Very much looking forward to this, I dont really take to FPS games but this one looks pretty awesome, and Im a fan of the films plus it looks kinda spookEY!!

avp3.jpg
looks sweet do you know if it will be on the wii?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
aintnoscrub;61071 said:
Call of duty 7 wont be out in 2010 will it? Im sure its too early. MW2 has only just came out

I am sure that it will. It is already in production and I went to wikipedia.org and it said that it was going to be released in 2010.

Another thing that I know that it will come out next year is that every year a new Call of Duty game is made.

It's like this, once Infinity Ward is about to release a new CoD game, Treyarch goes ahead and starts a new one, and after Treyarch is about to release their Call of Duty game then Infinity Ward goes ahead and starts the next one.

So far here is the release dates of every Call of Duty game (this is to show proof that a new Call of Duty game is made for every year.) These are North America release dates.

CoD: 10/29/03
CoD: Finest Hour: 11/16/04
CoD 2: 11/15/05
CoD 3: 11/7/06
CoD 4: MW: 11/5/07
CoD: WaW: 11/11/08
CoD: MW2: 11/10/09

So basically there has been a new CoD game released every single year. CoD 7 has about 95-100% chance of being released next year.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
T Dot;61077 said:
looks sweet do you know if it will be on the wii?
Ive downloaded trailers of AVP from my xbox so.. I dont know for sure I just know its a new game, I heard it might be out around Feb 2010 but what platforms it will be out on I dont know...

I'll be honest, I dont think it will be out for nintendo Wii < = [
But fingers crossed you never know lol...

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Mass Effect 2 - Gots me a level 64 Commander Shepherd :D
AVP - This is just gonna be AWESOME
Halo: REACH - Loved the novel, gonna love the game
FFXIII - I'm kinda worried about this one. I HATED Final Fantasy XII >.<

Kagara

Metroid: Other M, Red Steel 2, and Zelda Wii are ones I'll definitely be getting when they come out.

Kellyrose

Also, for some reason I just can't wait for Bayonetta to be released. Its going to be the most awesome game I have ever rented.

ford1001

BIGHARD CHEATER;61069 said:
I forgot that this game is coming out next year.

Call of Duty 7 - No title has been mentioned so until the full title comes it is called Call of Duty 7. I know that it is going to be made by Treyarch. I even heard a rumor that it will be set in the Vietnam War. I hope Treyarch can bring back the decaptiaions, tearing off body parts, and the profanity in it just like in Call of Duty: World at War. I mostly hope for a zombie mode and at least 5 zombie maps and no map packs (reason why is that my harddrive gets full when I download Maps plus I spend most of my money on them)

i like the modern warfare theme,

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I forgot that this game is coming out soon.

Tatsunoko vs CAPCOM - I haven't played a vs CAPCOM game, but I am willing to try this one. I just hope that they put Jill in it. I would love to see her in this game.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Well they have done a Marvel VS Capcom back in the day. I remember Jill being in that one. She was also in Capcom VS TMK.

Top Bottom