• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

upcoming games you can't wait for!!!!!!

v iBaxter

Aliens vs Predator love the alien and pred films but didnt like the vs films, weird the alien vs predator films were based on the 1999 game and now the 2010 version is the next in the film series. the game is the most fun ive had online it hilarious scaring a group of marines that are held back into a corner whilst ur on the ceiling behind them hissing then one looked up and my tail went through his head jumped down and chopped the other guys head off...Brilliant.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;65013 said:

Did you play XII? If you have, what do you think about it?

I like it alright I suppose. I haven't beaten it yet, and I've had it for just over a year. I'm stuck hahaha.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
^ Then you need help haha.

What was it called, that new game that recently was (or are about to be?) released for PS3? I think alot of games are released for PS3, but this is THE game. :confused: It is not for Xbox, I'm not sure about PC. I think it was exclusive for Playstation.

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
i am really looking forward to condemned 3. i don't know if it's coming out this year, but whenever it does, i'm hoping it will be really good. the second one was good, but it went too much toward fps rather than the original's perfected style of survival horror.
fingers crossed!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
This is the last game that I am hoping for in the future.

Fallout: New Vegas - If there is one thing that Fallout 3 made me like it the most was the violence, setting, potty mouth kids, gameplay, and sandboxed gameplay. What I like more about this that I am going to like more than Fallout 3 is the same gameplay, same everything, but in Las Vegas. Since that it is going to be in Las Vegas that means that I get to kill people or at least something in hotels, which is one of my favoirte kinds of video game settings, and since Sin City also has hundreds of Hotels and Casions I guess that I probably won't put the game down for a long time. I just hope that there will be more variety of monsters, and for good sakes please take away the ghouls. I love the ghouls that act like zombies, but I hate the ghouls that act like people. Why? Because they are f**king disgusting and Moria Brown is among them with her mustache. Please give me no talking ghouls, no annoying girls with the name Moria Brown, more weapons, tons of hotels to kill people, more appearl customization, and please make some cool looking appearal so I can put them on my character, and more potty mouthed children.

Now I no that this next game is not going to be out until next year, I want to put it on here anyways.

Mass Effect 3 - The first one was good, the 2nd one was better, the 3rd better be the best. I freaking f**king love the series. They had everything that a action sci-fi lover would love to see. What I am hoping for in the 3rd game is a much easier difficulty (The 2nd was way to hard even on Casual difficulty), more alien races, no female Turians or female Krogans (They are already ugly enough as males, so seeing a female one is going to make them more ugly. Just reference them, don't put them in the game in any possible way), more weapons, no cutscenes that made my character ugly (I am dead serious about this. Throughout the whole thing of Mass Effect 2, my character was good looking, until the last cutscene where she had wrinkled eyes and had an ape's face. I made my character to be good looking, so please don't make any cutscenes that changes my character's apperance without me doing it and make her look ape.), and let me choose who my love intrest when there is going to be a consequence (I choose Kaiden as my love intrest in the first game due to that I was playing as a chick, but I stopped being his love interest by near the end of the game due to ME3 love consequences and choose to chose another love intrest for ME2, but then it says that he was my love intrest in the 1st game due to that I went all the way to the cabin scene and I couldn't stopped it so now I have to face ME3 love consequences, but for good sakes let me choose how I will keep as the love intrest and don't make it to where they both stop being the love intrest.)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
BIGHARD CHEATER;65827 said:
I just hope that there will be more variety of monsters, and for good sakes please take away the ghouls. I love the ghouls that act like zombies, but I hate the ghouls that act like people. Why? Because they are f**king disgusting and Moria Brown is among them with her mustache.

Aawww...I kinda liked the ghouls. But I love zombies, so of course I'm going to love the ghouls. Some of them were pretty funny in my opinion. Yeah they are pretty nasty, but hey...what do you expect? :lol:

I totally agree with you on Moira though. GOD she gets on my nerves so freagin' bad! Her voice is the most annoying sound I have ever heard in my life. NO MORE MOIRA BROWNS!! :wacko:

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
tremor;65829 said:
Some of them were pretty funny in my opinion. Yeah they are pretty nasty, but hey...what do you expect? :lol:

I totally agree with you on Moira though. GOD she gets on my nerves so freagin' bad! Her voice is the most annoying sound I have ever heard in my life. NO MORE MOIRA BROWNS!! :wacko:

I do remeber some of the ghouls I talked with and they were kinda of funny, but I can't remeber the names of them, but they were funny. As for me saying that I wish that talking Ghouls shouldn't be in the next game I started to think about the times I had with them and I kinda of thought that they shouldn't be removed from the game, but they should all be placed in one place, just like Underworld.

And amen to that comment about Moria Brown. When I first met her she was okay until she started crying and b***hing about her book. Besides nobody likes her. She is ugly, has a mustache, and when she turns until a ghoul then she is more annoying and she still has her mustache. The only time I think talking to her was a good thing was buying stuff from her at either her shop or Underworld. Like me and you said no Moria Browns and nobody related to her. If I do see her or her relatives then I guess I should pull out my Experimental MIRV and blast away.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Romero;65642 said:

What was it called, that new game that recently was (or are about to be?) released for PS3? I think alot of games are released for PS3, but this is THE game. :confused: It is not for Xbox, I'm not sure about PC. I think it was exclusive for Playstation.
I know it! It's Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

And... it seems it was released a while ago. :blush:

L

Lurker
Romero;65858 said:

I know it! It's Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

And... it seems it was released a while ago. :blush:

NO! THATS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!

Still waitin' for my duke nukem forever.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Rathit;65872 said:
NO! THATS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!
Er.. what?? lol

Still waitin' for my duke nukem forever.
I don't know if they are about to make a remake of Duke Nukem, but Nuke Dukem is a bit older than Uncharted 2. About two decades older. :lol:

Hoady

Elochai;65884 said:
lol We are all waiting for Duke Nukem. xD

Ahh did you see the footage?It was released last year the company got disbanded i think and they released what they had done, looked absolutely insane if a publisher doesn't buy it it goes down the drain or something like that.Sure you can find if you ain't watched it.

Mafia 2(hopefully!)

Mass Effect 2(its released but i still haven't seen or played it).

Halo Reach:Halo 1 is legendary, I hated Halo 2 and 3,ODST is the same crap but Reach looks absolutely awesome.

~Excella~;66088 said:
Can't wait for the next Batman game. Arkham Asylum is AMAZING.
There making a 2?Wow thats awesome, the first is just so good collecting all the riddles was damn good fun.

I don't know much else games coming out if i had the money i'd get Bad Company 2 till then Gears of war 3 for 2014!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Fable 3 is all I'm looking forward to, really. If they were making another Viva Piñata game then obviously I'd be wanting that too, but I don't think that'll ever happen :(

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Here is another title that just popped up that I would like to have in the future.

Call of Duty 8 - If you read sometime in the first few posts of this thread I said that I couldn't wait for Call of Duty 7 which is going to be in the vietnam war. Well announced a few days ago, Call of Duty 8 was going to be released in the future. It is said to be more of an Action/Adventure genre more than the orginal shooter. I am hoping that this will be a good CoD game as it is not being made by either Treyarch or Infinity Ward, but another company named Sledgehammer Games. I hope that it will be good.

Nosophoros

Tekken is awesome, the best fighting game series ever!

Anyway I'm waiting for Monster Hunter 3, I've already played the demo like 30 times.

Top Bottom