• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Umbrella Chronicles Thread

Hoady

I forgot i played this game i did some RE0 on coop and got to use the rifle attachment it was cool because i recognised the levels but i'm not going to buy it doesn't cut it for me.

Hoady

My bad i misinformed you.You play through the resident evil games on Umbrella Chronicles i went through zero.:p

Hoady

Yeah it was decent considering all the levels, bosses and enemies from zero were the same in umbrella chronicles(i only played through zero) but i'd rather just have Resident Evil zero on its own i was never much a fan of rail shooters.Also why does have everyone have the same death animation from Resident Evil 4 its not like i care to much but its just odd that its going to be implemented in Resident Evil 5 as well.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
If i was to play this game id need to use a nice Wii Gun, those look pretty cool

20070701nn5.jpg

wii_lightgun.jpg

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
dont bother with umbrella chronicles, you'll get about an hours "fun" out of it before you get so bored.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ahh fair enough, I think the next game ill be buying on Xbox 360 is probaly RE5 lol, thats like the only reason I wanted a xbox :]

What do you think is better RE chronicles or house of the dead?

REvix

Me and my bf recently cleard re uc..and i found the bosses really stupid. I used the gun whilst playing this game and by the time i killed a boss my finger was nearly falling off

id probably rate this game about a 6 or 7.
Re4 is much better

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
(Gasps...) Blasphemy against Rail-shooters! REPENT! REPENT! (Joking....)

Anyway, when do yoou guys think they'll be platform-jumping this piece o' work?

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Moving a to another system. "Platform jumping" is the correct term for that.
Ex. Silent Hill Origins from PSP to PS2
Resident Evil 4 from Gamecube to PS2

the master of unlocking

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=78.msg16563#msg16563 date=1228127284]
If i was to play this game id need to use a nice Wii Gun, those look pretty cool

20070701nn5.jpg

wii_lightgun.jpg

[/quote]

no those guns re terrible you have to be a body builder to push the trigger

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I got this for the Wii awhile ago, havnt even used it once. but it looks cool.

dsc00198lz9.jpg

p99 sorta look.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
They need to platform Umbrella Chronicles for the PS2. -With RE4 gameplay style. Either that, or make the rail shooter control design of the Wii somehow compatible with the PS2 guncon. That would be BADASS! :D
RAIL SHOOTERS ROCK!

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
PC? Why would it be better? Eh, not gonna start a console vs. computer fight here, but it should platformed for both then. Shoot, throw in X-Box and gamecube while they're at it.

Top Bottom