• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Umbrella Chronicles Thread

alonecrow

Re: | Umbrella Chronicles Thread |

[quote author=RE4 link=topic=78.msg3492#msg3492 date=1200876132]
She might be but I highly doubt it. She just did a pretty big mission for Wesker with the Las Plagas sample. Why would she go all the way to Africa for Chris?
[/quote]

i don't know about that.
but you know.. sometimes wesker always giving her an unexpected mission.
well, let's cross her out in this one.

RE4

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=78.msg3527#msg3527 date=1200877194]
i don't know about that.
but you know.. sometimes wesker always giving her an unexpected mission.
well, let's cross her out in this one.
[/quote]

I would only because with a new main character comes new side characters. Like Leon and Ada and Chris and his sister.

xXCheshireCatXx

[quote author=RE4 link=topic=78.msg3564#msg3564 date=1200880002]
I would only because with a new main character comes new side characters. Like Leon and Ada and Chris and his sister.
[/quote]

that would be majorly awesome

RE4

[quote author=xXCheshireCatXx link=topic=78.msg3640#msg3640 date=1200935728]
that would be majorly awesome
[/quote]

Yeah it would.

Sephiroxas

zeropunctuation

Zero Punctuation: Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Yahtzee Croshaw posted on 30 Jan 2008 12:08 pm
Zero Punctuation

RE4

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=78.msg4690#msg4690 date=1201722638]
I bought UC today OMG IM IN HEAVEN!
[/quote]

Glad to hear it.

ResidentEvil179

Ok so you don't play as Ada guys...sorry if i ruin this but for those wondering you play as: Rebecca Chambers and Billy Coen in the Trail Derailment, Albert Wesker in Wesker's little subchapters. Then Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield (Can you guess who i pick? yea obsession i know its bad lol) and then you play as Rebecca Chambers for Nightmare and Wesker for Weskers Return. Final missions. Jill Valentine and Carlos Olveria. and Rebecca again. So the game is short though :( It's so much better with 2 player though

RE4

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=78.msg5059#msg5059 date=1202189431]
Ok so you don't play as Ada guys...sorry if i ruin this but for those wondering you play as: Rebecca Chambers and Billy Coen in the Trail Derailment, Albert Wesker in Wesker's little subchapters. Then Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield (Can you guess who i pick? yea obsession i know its bad lol) and then you play as Rebecca Chambers for Nightmare and Wesker for Weskers Return. Final missions. Jill Valentine and Carlos Olveria. and Rebecca again. So the game is short though :( It's so much better with 2 player though
[/quote]

Sounds great.

ResidentEvil179

I beat all the missions right except for these 2 that i cant unlock. I looked up a walkthrough and they all said YOU HAVE TO COMPLETLE ALL THE MISSIONs and i cant!! Its annyoing me if u find anything notify me please

L Kennedy

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=78.msg5059#msg5059 date=1202189431]
[/quote]

You can play as Ada in Death's Door and as Hunk in Fourth Survivor ;)

A_Wesker123

The Original
OMG. I just got this game. OMG its is amazin. Im not usually a fan of on the rails shooters but this is just great!

Cousintony

[quote author=LadyInRedDress link=topic=78.msg7200#msg7200 date=1213863969]
For me, it has good replay value. I really do try to get all the files. It gives great background info on Umbrella.
[/quote]

Getting the files and "S" ranking all levels. Great replay value

Jillo

Yeah, trying to get the files really does make some high replayability, even if it's a massive pain.

frolicz

I need more practice about this game. I can't make it to the last boss or even some of the bosses. It's really difficult but I enjoy a lot.

Top Bottom