• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I also Agree. I am a huge fan of Mila’s but that stops when it comes to the RE games. It would be absolutely pointless and idiotic to put her into the video games. No one, not even the woman that could turn me bi , can mess with my RE game franchise!

I just can't believe she had the nerve to say that AND say she's the reason the games are so popular now. I used to love her as an actress, but as of late it seems the fame monster has taken her over and made her too cocky. /:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I just can't believe she had the nerve to say that AND say she's the reason the games are so popular now. I used to love her as an actress, but as of late it seems the fame monster has taken her over and made her too cocky. /:
I don't know if we can really call her FAMOUS lol...People know her face..Not her name...Unless they're RE fans that is...Aren't the RE movies the biggest things she's been in...I've seen all her work except for Three Muskateers, and RE has gotta be the most popular...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I don't know if we can really call her FAMOUS lol...People know her face..Not her name...Unless they're RE fans that is...Aren't the RE movies the biggest things she's been in...I've seen all her work except for Three Muskateers, and RE has gotta be the most popular...

If you're older you'd know who she is. She was in the Fifth Element, Joan of Arc, and even had a small little role in Zoolander. I used to really like her as an actress until she took over RE. Seems as though the fame of RE has made her so cocky, have you seen interviews with her lately? Man... There's a video of her and Sienna Guilory hanging out, but Milla can't help but put the camera on herself most of the time, and talk about how "badass" she is. It's annoying really, because she used to be so humble.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
If you're older you'd know who she is. She was in the Fifth Element, Joan of Arc, and even had a small little role in Zoolander. I used to really like her as an actress until she took over RE. Seems as though the fame of RE has made her so cocky, have you seen interviews with her lately? Man... There's a video of her and Sienna Guilory hanging out, but Milla can't help but put the camera on herself most of the time, and talk about how "badass" she is. It's annoying really, because she used to be so humble.
I know...I've seen all those movies...But what I'm saying is, none of those movies save the Fifth Element were mainstreme movies...And she was just a budding female actress at the time of Joan of Arc...Especially with a last name like hers...She's more recognizeable as a face than a name...That's what I mean...

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
I know...I've seen all those movies...But what I'm saying is, none of those movies save the Fifth Element were mainstreme movies...And she was just a budding female actress at the time of Joan of Arc...Especially with a last name like hers...She's more recognizeable as a face than a name...That's what I mean...
Before she did acting she was a famousnmodel back in the day
Also love the fifth element my favorite Bruce Willis movie closely tied with die hard

BSAA-Ramon

It would be interesting if she had her own character. but theres people who would like it and people who would love it.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Some more reactions...

Wesker: "Don't come this way [Alice]! NOOOOOO!"
Piers: "This is worse than we thought, we need backup!"
Helena: "No, please! Please take me instead [of Alice], I'll do anything!"
Birkin: "WWAAAARRRRGGGHHH!"
Ashley: "HEEEEEELP!"
Steve: *cries*
Sheva: "Diss iss insane!"
Chris: "Sorry, but not on my watch!"
Jill: "You must stop this now!"

MissDomino

Premium
I could see Jake's reaction being: "what are you mental?"
Helena: "Are you kidding?"
Piers: "good one!" but as soon as he finds out she wasn't joking, "noooooo!"
Sheva: "you can't be serious!"
Ganados: "Muere, muere, muere, muere..." those silly ganados.

svp

Leon: ( sees Alice's weird Russian face)
Alice: im in the game for realz :p:D
Leon: uuuurrrrrgggggghu (res 4 death)
Leon: ....dies

Top Bottom