• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uh Oh! Guess what? Milla wants her character in the games.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Even if this article is to be taken seriously, it only talks about the possibility of Alice appearing in Mercenaries mode. As long as she stays there, I don't care. She would probably be an overpowered hidden character and nearly impossible to unlock anyway unless you're a pro, and in the end no one has to play as her.

Then again, I would be happier with Capcom if they didn't release such information beforehand. I'd like to experience surprises while playing the game, even if they're unpleasant.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
ALICE CONFIRMED FOR RESIDENT EVIL 7! Source: Me

In all seriousness though, it's going to be a dark day for fans when overly-sexualized Rule 63 Matrix Wesker shows her face in one of these games. I hope Capcom doesn't consider listening to her.

And Paul, quit getting Milla out of her clothes on camera like that. Save it for after you two go home for the evening.

Reactions: Hel

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
I would really like to see Alice in the game. I'd enjoy playing with her as main character, since she's my favorite actress and I wish they put her as Choose-able character , It would've been one of the best game if she's in it. I hope they will actually consider her.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I would love to play as Alice because she is a cool character. And i would really love have Ashley as my partner.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Who knows maybe it will happen. I mean they brought the almost forgotten Sherry Birkin back.
Agreed. I'd love to see Ashley Graham in the Next Resident Evil installment, but skilled.
Or else, I'd also love it if she's damsel in distress again, but to be playable. So then Leon or someone else would've protect me and i wouldn't have to shoot! ;)

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I'd also love it if she's damsel in distress again, but to be playable. So then Leon or someone else would've protect me and i wouldn't have to shoot! ;)

Or we could do what Capcom did in RE1 where you can choose between Alice and Ashley. If you choose Ashley then you have to save Alice. and if you choose Alice then you have to save Ashley.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Agreed. I'd love to see Ashley Graham in the Next Resident Evil installment, but skilled.
Or we could do what Capcom did in RE1 where you can choose between Alice and Ashley. If you choose Ashley then you have to save Alice. and if you choose Alice then you have to save Ashley.
I'd like to play Resident Evil, but If I can be in position to be saved. Not as If I have to save someone, but rather someone saving me

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I'd like to play Resident Evil, but If I can be in position to be saved. Not as If I have to save someone, but rather someone saving me

I think that they can do that. and they should add commands button where you can shout HELP! by pressing the X button.

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
So I know this thread is extremely old however I feel inclined to reply to this anyhow. So I could empathize with RE fans who would think this is is a horse**** idea. On the other hand though people need to realize that the Hollywood Re movies and the games are separate universes. For sure it wouldnt be the best idea at all to include her in cannon games. I mean wtf are they going to say" Oh ya like btw we are going to include this random alice character in the cannon games because like deeerppp and she could use like her awsome ninja moves and kick ass" hahaha sorry no. she would be to random. This is my opinion.. and btw I doubt that will ever happen because I posted this in 2015.

Fenris

Wolf :)
By now I have the impression that Jake is kinda meant to be the "game version" of Alice. His and Alice's blood are both "special" and a "cure" they both use a lot of combat and are way more powerful than most of the "ordinary cast" both even have a fist fight with a B.O.W at certain points. Both do a lot of stunts and act badass. Both start out completely oblivious about the outbreaks and working for the "wrong people" (Alice works for Umbrella and Jake as a mercenary) and at the end they decide to "rescue" the world (at least it seems like Jake is now doing so)

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
By now I have the impression that Jake is kinda meant to be the "game version" of Alice. His and Alice's blood are both "special" and a "cure" they both use a lot of combat and are way more powerful than most of the "ordinary cast" both even have a fist fight with a B.O.W at certain points. Both do a lot of stunts and act badass. Both start out completely oblivious about the outbreaks and working for the "wrong people" (Alice works for Umbrella and Jake as a mercenary) and at the end they decide to "rescue" the world (at least it seems like Jake is now doing so)
Ya I could see that. I mean there are various people who think the introduction of Jake was a bad idea. However can we all at least agree that its a better idea than randomly throwing alice in a game because lozlz. I mean imagine if alice took Jakes place in resident evil 6. That right there would make me dislike RE 6. I mean ya its kinda random with Jake being Weskers descendant but I personally like the idea.

Not suprised, She isn't a gamer and problably have not played the games. So she don't know what the **** she's talkin about.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I love how no one scolds you here for necro'ing threads here,now back on topic i think Alice's character would fit right into the lunacy of RE6 type of game.

Top Bottom