• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 True mercs info from my own Capcom source ! mercs spoilers!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
okay, oh......well, i guess i can..... be well assured/assume that Ada is an unlocked once her campain is done-through, well it sounds about right, and i feel it would be? since it would be strange if...not?, on the Ada thing....so i guess i can be content at least with this now ( just for now ) her availability in the other game modes, i guess i'd have to find out myself when i do actually play it. since there are people "claiming" things that are somewhat questionable (in general sense) to others in this forum.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
you new members are the same people and its funny....cause your ass hurt and keep making new accounts to badger mine, hilarious!

slack

Why can't you just admit that you either A) trolled everyone here. or B) got trolled by your so called "source"

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
from what i've read from "confirmed" information, regarding extra multiplayer modes. they are: Survivors, Siege and Predator. with that being said i hope they add the Slayers, (i have a feeling they will add it) but i can settle with the Survivors (mode) just for the time being. for the other two not so much (interested in). with that being said i hope they can be bought seperately.

Top Bottom