• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 True mercs info from my own Capcom source ! mercs spoilers!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Can you clarify more on the whole Ada / Carla Radames clone?

Without saying who, does Leon, Chris, Jake, Sherry, Helena, Piers or Ada die? Simple yes or no.

Are there any old-school costumes? Leon RE2/RE4, Ada RE2/RE4, Chris RE1/RE5, etc?

Can Ada use her Hookshot in combat? To stun or pull enemies away/towards her?

Does Jill get mentioned at all in the game? Flashback, etc?

Thanks!
- already hinted about a rumour in this thread....read it and youll have your answer also check what it says in the merc character post for clues...

Tyrant-Cenobite

You'll be Enthralled...
Why can't you give us a straight up answer to those questions? You've made no mention of classic main character costumes or about Ada using her hookshot in combat.

Can't you just clarify the above questions a little further?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Why can't you give us a straight up answer to those questions? You've made no mention of classic main character costumes or about Ada using her hookshot in combat.

Can't you just clarify the above questions a little further?

And the character deaths? Like the main 7, do any of them die? Yes or no will do :)

HELLBOY1980

I wont read the endings and no she cant pull enemies towards her...the info I gave you is what i have on mercs costumes no specifics , I believe the two costumes are what they each wear in their campaigns and extra costumes are unlocked like classics and funny costumes.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
*Looks at thread... sees Barry will have an updated BSAA costume... doesn't see Rebecca on the list.* F*ck you Capcom... I've been waiting to see an updated Rebecca for 10 years and you all forgot about her. Capcom, you can all go f*ck yourselves. :)

If this isn't real which I hope it's not then yay... and there better be an updated Rebecca if they put Barry in. :mad:

Oh and sorry for the angry rant everyone... I'm just very very... frustrated they haven't ended her story and probably never will. She's forgotten and I'm a bit bitter thats all :p

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
*Looks at thread... sees Barry will have an updated BSAA costume... doesn't see Rebecca on the list.* F*ck you Capcom... I've been waiting to see an updated Rebecca for 10 years and you all forgot about her. Capcom, you can all go f*ck yourselves. :)

If this isn't real which I hope it's not then yay... and there better be an updated Rebecca if they put Barry in. :mad:

Oh and sorry for the angry rant everyone... I'm just very very... frustrated they haven't ended her story and probably never will. She's forgotten and I'm a bit bitter thats all :p
its gonna be okay theres always the next game
*pat hand on shoulder*

RedAndWhite

Called it!

:D

Anyways, she was the best character in Mercs reunion. Definitely.

HELLBOY1980

-youll be very sad then I am guessing If you play the game...thats all ill say

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Thanks for the information thats excellent news. I am wondering if you can be any more specific about the levelling or weapon options available. For example you said points are earned across all modes, I've also heard you can spend XP earnt in campaign on skills/upgrades for Mercenaries. So i agree but i didnt get where you say each is character specific- so do i have to level up the same character in mercenaries as ive used in campaign, in order to upgrade them.
or do i just have to play a lot of mercenaries with say Wesker, to unlock the chance to buy upgrades specifically for mercenaries wesker, but i can use a bank of XP that is collected from all game modes?
Thirdly the option to buy all costumes and go up 10 levels seems like a rip off but i know i wont be able to resist!!!

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Yay Carla! I approve.

-her and jake are half brother and sister same mother! There you go guys enjoy! yes, jake is a wesker and
Jakes mother is also Annete Birkin making Jake and Sherry half siblings

:eek: ...Annette is pretty hot though, and as close as William and Wesker were, I don't doubt it.

Doesn't bother me if this info is legit or not. We'll know very soon if it isn't, and what will it matter then anyway?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
If sherry and jake turn out to be brother / sister and the romance type story happens with them
I would vomit

katninja

- you really want the spoilers ??? They are very big...I gave you some great info and hints. Every character has two outfits by the way...theres a lot of flash back in chris campaign with other co-op partners......not Piers or anyone in the mercs list I gave you either-thats all you get from me, cause its hinted in the merc info

Well Chris just had like two other co-op partners, who are not listed to become playable at the merc. Jill and Sheva. Im not counting Rebecca in cause she wasn't really playable with Chris in a co-op-like situation.
So i can see that capcom might show some flashbacks of Chris and Sheva fighting and defeating Wesker since they somewhat have to explain that in the Game to the players who havent played 5. Cause I feel like Jake is definitly going to find out who killed his father and this will on the other hand decrease the possibility of him and Chris getting along and fighting together.
But i don't think that you would make such a fuss out of it so there has to be something else. Something like privat information that has been revealed. So maybe Chris really got married? Even with Jill? or Jill died?(again -.-) I would love to hear the news as long as they make me happy!^^

Top Bottom