• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Toughest Resident evil male and female?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Of course Chris and Jill.

Chris has been through the most of any RE character, pretty much watching his friends die all the time, and dealing with a psycho dude constantly attacking him, so to counter all that he needed immense training, making him strong enough to face Wesker and actually kill him. After RE 5 he did lose some muscle, because he didn't have to train for a guy with insane super powers, but he's still strong enough to help his friends out (Sometimes... Eventually not though xD).

Jill is pretty much a genius at everything. She fought against viruses and ultimately made it out alive (so far). She has to go through training and still practices her piano! I'm a musician, so I totally respect that. xD

I don't think any other characters are as strong as them, but for honorable mentions...
Rebecca is pretty strong, believe it or not. First day at work, she's in a helicopter crash, is attacked by monsters, watches her friends die, gets in a train crash, and survives multiple big explosions.
Sherry. Twelve years old, gets attacked by her dad who implants a deadly virus in her, watched her mother die, and escapes an exploding city, and she's fine. If I had a deadly virus, I would personally be dead.
Rani. Escapes a plane crashing into the building, gets pushed off a tall platform by a strong guy, and isn't even fazed.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Of course Chris and Jill.

Chris has been through the most of any RE character, pretty much watching his friends die all the time, and dealing with a psycho dude constantly attacking him, so to counter all that he needed immense training, making him strong enough to face Wesker and actually kill him. After RE 5 he did lose some muscle, because he didn't have to train for a guy with insane super powers, but he's still strong enough to help his friends out (Sometimes... Eventually not though xD).

Jill is pretty much a genius at everything. She fought against viruses and ultimately made it out alive (so far). She has to go through training and still practices her piano! I'm a musician, so I totally respect that. xD

I don't think any other characters are as strong as them, but for honorable mentions...
Rebecca is pretty strong, believe it or not. First day at work, she's in a helicopter crash, is attacked by monsters, watches her friends die, gets in a train crash, and survives multiple big explosions.
Sherry. Twelve years old, gets attacked by her dad who implants a deadly virus in her, watched her mother die, and escapes an exploding city, and she's fine. If I had a deadly virus, I would personally be dead.
Rani. Escapes a plane crashing into the building, gets pushed off a tall platform by a strong guy, and isn't even fazed.

musician right...thats good. i love art all kind of art..what inst ya play?

Turo602

The King of Kings
Chris has been elaborated on enough in this thread for me to explain. Ada on the other hand gets my vote because she's independent. She may get into trouble she can't handle, but so does every female in this series but in the end, Ada always gets the upper hand on everyone, including the likes of Wesker and Leon.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
musician right...thats good. i love art all kind of art..what inst ya play?

Well if singing counts, then that, piano, guitar, drums, clarinet, flute, saxophone, and I can play a few songs on other instruments, but I haven't had as much time to practice those. I also make it my goal to write at least ten songs a month... I've written hundreds of them. xD

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Well if singing counts, then that, piano, guitar, drums, clarinet, flute, saxophone, and I can play a few songs on other instruments, but I haven't had as much time to practice those. I also make it my goal to write at least ten songs a month... I've written hundreds of them. xD

piano and guitar are the best to me :) i hope we hear you play ...good luck

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I think Ada is possibly makes the toughest female.
After her near death experience she managed to escape raccoon city despite her wounds and she has single handedly screwed with Wesker at least twice.
I just want to also point out that Claire showed some remarkable strength in dealing with Steves death and proceeding to escape afterwards.
Which brings me onto the strongest male.
Generally I think Chris is but there's a moment where I think Steves strength really shined.
At that moment where Steves zombies father was edging towards him and he froze seemingly not prepared to protect himself. He realised that it's not his life that matters most to him as he was able to snap himself out of his grief and shoot his dad to protect Claire.
And not only that, he managed to save Claire through his infection later on and resolve with her before his untimely demise.
I'd say steve shown the most strength though a single game but Chris over the course of many has shown a bit more (particularly in RE6)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I think Ada is possibly makes the toughest female.
After her near death experience she managed to escape raccoon city despite her wounds and she has single handedly screwed with Wesker at least twice.
I just want to also point out that Claire showed some remarkable strength in dealing with Steves death and proceeding to escape afterwards.
Which brings me onto the strongest male.
Generally I think Chris is but there's a moment where I think Steves strength really shined.
At that moment where Steves zombies father was edging towards him and he froze seemingly not prepared to protect himself. He realised that it's not his life that matters most to him as he was able to snap himself out of his grief and shoot his dad to protect Claire.
And not only that, he managed to save Claire through his infection later on and resolve with her before his untimely demise.
I'd say steve shown the most strength though a single game but Chris over the course of many has shown a bit more (particularly in RE6)

I was going to say Ada and Steve, but I kind of forgot. Also I was going to say Richard, but I wasn't sure. I mean, he got chewed up by a snake and lived until he jumped into the mouth of it/a shark. He's one of my all-time favourite video game characters. His voice actors were always perfect for him too, even in the original RE. I'm not just saying he has good voice actors because I'm friends with one of them. Even if I wasn't I would still say they're perfect.
Also Piers! I forgot about him even though Chris (Not the character, the voice actor for Piers) is always talking about him. He loves him. Piers is actually just as strong as Chris (The character of course) when I think about it.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I was going to say Ada and Steve, but I kind of forgot. Also I was going to say Richard, but I wasn't sure. I mean, he got chewed up by a snake and lived until he jumped into the mouth of it/a shark. He's one of my all-time favourite video game characters. His voice actors were always perfect for him too, even in the original RE. I'm not just saying he has good voice actors because I'm friends with one of them. Even if I wasn't I would still say they're perfect.
Also Piers! I forgot about him even though Chris (Not the character, the voice actor for Piers) is always talking about him. He loves him. Piers is actually just as strong as Chris (The character of course) when I think about it.
Do you like, know everyone or something? Heh
Good call or piers though, he's quite like steve in a way

umbra aeterna

Chris and ada.now why pick ada instead of jill?
1) she played wesker and got off clean.seriously
2)while she and jill did both survive raccoon city, ada was hakf dead while doing it.Damn girl, props
3)we have no idea how bad jill is after re5
4)ada did her thang in re6
5)god knows what esle she is doing and how old she is.she might've been at this while jill was i highschool
6)jill always had consistant back up while ada usually goes at it alone.

I don't even need to explain chris

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Billy and Claire

Why Claire you may ask. I will let Leon answer than

Leon S. Kennedy said:
She's one of the rare survivors of Raccoon City. She has more experience with this kind of hellish nightmare than anyone else here.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
For the males: Chris Redfield, of course! He punches boulders and that surely is impressive (although a bit over-the-top), but he's probably the most mentally unstable character in RE. Leon is mentally stronger than Chris, imo. So I say physically is Chris stronger, but mentally it's Leon.

Females: Jill and Ada. Both are physically and mentally strong ;)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I'll add Moira, Natalia, and Claire to my list of honourable mentions because what happened to them in Revelations 2.
Moira got crushed by a building, managed to live in run down sewers with a random old guy, and overcame her fear of guns without mutating.
Natalia because she overcame her biggest fear when she was really young, and was pretty calm during being an experiment, and she kind of managed to fight off turning into Alex. She also ran all across the island and managed to avoid the monsters.
Claire was totally calm in Revelations 2 and Degeneration, and survived jumping out of a really tall building into the ocean.

I also have to say Alex. She's a genius in general, but she also figured out how to make herself kind of immortal. Also, she shot herself in the head and didn't die (though that was because the virus).

Top Bottom