• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Top 10 Favorite Movies/TV Shows

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
MY LIST CHANGED AGAIN OMG RESTLESS LIST-MAKING SYNDROME
But I'd pretty damn sure it's solid this time.

10. Alien (1979)
09. Batman (1989)
08. MASH (1970)
07. Akira* (1988)
06. The Shining (1980)
05. Dune (1984)
04. My Neighbour Totoro** (1988)
03. The Thing (1982)
02. Highlander (1986)
01. Blade Runner (1982)

*Pioneer Dub. Streamline Dub is veeery bad.
**Streamline/FOX Dub. Disney Dub is weeeird.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I honestly don't like to watch T.V or movies that often. Especially newer ones. They all copy each other or are based off of books that are totally different.

KevinStriker

I honestly don't like to watch T.V or movies that often. Especially newer ones. They all copy each other or are based off of books that are totally different.

I know and have watched too many great films to dismiss most of them. Hollywood may suck these days, but I guarantee that if you pursue indie films, Jodorowsky's films or Haneke's films, you'll find some real gems that might just reinvigorate your interest in film.

No comment on TV shows.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I know and have watched too many great films to dismiss most of them. Hollywood may suck these days, but I guarantee that if you pursue indie films, Jodorowsky's films or Haneke's films, you'll find some real gems that might just reinvigorate your interest in film.

No comment on TV shows.

The only show I really watch is Days of our Lives, to be honest. Not really into soap operas, but my mom and grandma got me into it. The rest of the day the T.V is off.

KevinStriker

The only show I really watch is Days of our Lives, to be honest. Not really into soap operas, but my mom and grandma got me into it. The rest of the day the T.V is off.

Oh sure. The only TV shows I watch I torrent, and the ones I like I bought on DVD. That way, I don't have to pay for a bill for a cable service that I won't use.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
MY LIST CHANGED AGAIN OMG RESTLESS LIST-MAKING SYNDROME
But I'd pretty damn sure it's solid this time.

10. Alien (1979)
09. Batman (1989)
08. MASH (1970)
07. Akira* (1988)
06. The Shining (1980)
05. Dune (1984)
04. My Neighbour Totoro** (1988)
03. The Thing (1982)
02. Highlander (1986)
01. Blade Runner (1982)

*Pioneer Dub. Streamline Dub is veeery bad.
**Streamline/FOX Dub. Disney Dub is weeeird.
Hey, nice additions haha. I don't understand why you think the Disney dub is weird though...

KevinStriker

Hey, nice additions haha. I don't understand why you think the Disney dub is weird though...

It's not the one I grew up with, I had a FOX Family Feature VHS tape as a kid like many, many others.
I don't hate the Disney dub, it's just really, REALLY weird to me.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It's not the one I grew up with, I had a FOX Family Feature VHS tape as a kid like many, many others.
I don't hate the Disney dub, it's just really, REALLY weird to me.
See, I actually like the acting better in the Disney dub. But to be fair, when it comes to growing up with Studio Ghibli, Kiki's Delivery Service was my thing!

Top Bottom