• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Thoughts on "Secret Ending"

GOODKyle

Special ability? Jake doesn't have a special ability, he has a blood-type that makes him immune to the C-Virus but, other than that, he's an ordinary person. Comparing him to Alice is ignorant and makes you look ill-informed.

Well he is a pretty strong badass fighter.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Well he is a pretty strong badass fighter.
That's not really a special ability, that's hard work. HUNK is a pretty strong and badass fighter but that doesn't mean he has a special ability. Wesker's badass-ness was a special ability because he was infected but Jake? Jake hasn't been infected with any sort of virus to enhance his body, stamina or performance; he's just a guy who happens to be pretty badass.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
OMG Hunters....first off i miss hunters (despite being a major thorn up our rears) They were fun to kill

On a serious note we can put it this way :

Look we have a wesker on our side now we can fight any virus
If it's T we got Jill
If it's G we got Sherry
C We got Jake
If its Veronica we have Steve's corpse and wesker's research

-_-U
Oh man your running low Capcom...

GOODKyle

That's not really a special ability, that's hard work. HUNK is a pretty strong and badass fighter but that doesn't mean he has a special ability. Wesker's badass-ness was a special ability because he was infected but Jake? Jake hasn't been infected with any sort of virus to enhance his body, stamina or performance; he's just a guy who happens to be pretty badass.

touche

drunkenpyrate

actually I really wish there are no more characters with special ability like Paul WS Andersen movie.

What I want for future RE characters are just ordinary people or civilian whose struggle to kill, not government top agent or BSAA captain with heavy military attribute.
O dear big no no in Resident Evil is comparing the games and the film cause although the action is good the film is nothing like the games

willowsby

that's way I wish the series is reboot as Capcom used to promise.

Accept it or not, but the stupid live action movie starting to influence the games. But thank god, the cinematic cutscene in RE 6 have far better acting rather than the life action movie.

Top Bottom