• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

thoughts on a zelda movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
There is no logic behind your statements at ALL. PROVE your points. EXPLAIN how that will be the case, because the ONE Zelda movie they've made so far WAS a success. I can find the statistics and PROVE it if need be...So now you prove to ME using LOGIC and REASON how you are right. All you're doing is asking questions that really have NO merit.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Look, seriously, I really don't want to backseat Moderate, and I'm sure this comment is just as annoying for Femme and the gang, but I'm going to ask, can we please keep comments pertaining TO the discussion.

What discussion? Dude, I understand you want badly for this topic to succeed, but you're not helping either. I'm gonna stop replying to dumbass because you don't want me too, but you have to stop pretending that you're getting anywhere with this guy. He's not interested in discussing anything intelligent. Let's just stop talking to him and he'll feel as stupid as he did not only the last time, but earlier when I ignored his PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom