• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

thoughts on a zelda movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
If I told you the truth, you will get angry.
...It's the internet. Your opinion is SO not worth getting angry about. Besides, If you can actually give an INTELLIGENT argument, I may be able to have some fun with this...Rather than the useless dribble that has come from BOTH parties so far...

Turo602

The King of Kings
Guys, let's not be childish, because this thread DOES Have potential.

Now, whether you like Zelda or not, there is NO denying it's one of the BIGGEST video game series of all time. Hell, when G4 counted down the 100 Greatest Video games of all time, Zelda had 4 different games on the list. Not to mention there HAS been a Legend of Zelda movie, but Nintendo only allowed the creators to run it for a certain amount of time. It did relatively well for as small as it was. Basically, you were just trying to find others that hate Zelda. That's just not going to happen. Zelda is far bigger than Resident Evil, and yet look at RE's following. RE has had FIVE movies now, and the Sixth is set to come out later this year. Those aren't flops. So you tell me, how can a Zelda movie, a series BIGGER than Resident Evil, which has made a KILLING off of their movies, be a flop. It's simply illogical. You can hate Zelda, and that's a ok. You're entitled to your opinion. But you cannot deny the obvious just based on your disdain.

Dude, what's the point? Whether the topic is good or not, there's no discussion here. As much as I'd like to share my thoughts on the subject, it's wasted effort. Maybe after the thread is closed and numbnuts here is banned, you could make a similar thread where we can actually have a real discussion.

That's you being gay.

I'd take gay over mentally retarded.

noun2

Why would you have
...It's the internet. Your opinion is SO not worth getting angry about. Besides, If you can actually give an INTELLIGENT argument, I may be able to have some fun with this...Rather than the useless dribble that has come from BOTH parties so far...

Why would you have fun with this?

noun2

Dude, what's the point? Whether the topic is good or not, there's no discussion here. As much as I'd like to share my thoughts on the subject, it's wasted effort. Maybe after the thread is closed and numbnuts here is banned, you could make a similar thread where we can actually have a real discussion.

I'd take gay over mentally retarded.

Why would you chose when you are both, right?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Why would you have

Why would you have fun with this?
...It's a forum site. MOST of us are friends here, and come here to have fun...We would have FUN discussing the potential of a Zelda movie. MOST of us aren't useless trolls trying desperately to get a rise out of people. So I'm still willing to have some fun debating. So whenever you're ready with at LOGICAL argument as to why a Zelda movie would fail, then I will be here.

noun2

...It's a forum site. MOST of us are friends here, and come here to have fun...We would have FUN discussing the potential of a Zelda movie. MOST of us aren't useless trolls trying desperately to get a rise out of people. So I'm still willing to have some fun debating. So whenever you're ready with at LOGICAL argument as to why a Zelda movie would fail, then I will be here.

Granted.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Look, seriously, I really don't want to backseat Moderate, and I'm sure this comment is just as annoying for Femme and the gang, but I'm going to ask, can we please keep comments pertaining TO the discussion.

noun2

Look, seriously, I really don't want to backseat Moderate, and I'm sure this comment is just as annoying for Femme and the gang, but I'm going to ask, can we please keep comments pertaining TO the discussion.

Granted, I explain my position, cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom