• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

thoughts on a zelda movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
What discussion? Dude, I understand you want badly for this topic to succeed, but you're not helping either. I'm gonna stop replying to dumbass because you don't want me too, but you have to stop pretending that you're getting anywhere with this guy. He's not interested in discussing anything intelligent. Let's just stop talking to him and he'll feel as stupid as he did not only the last time, but earlier when I ignored his PMs.
You're right...My apologies...

noun2

It will be an utter failure, right.
There is no logic behind your statements at ALL. PROVE your points. EXPLAIN how that will be the case, because the ONE Zelda movie they've made so far WAS a success. I can find the statistics and PROVE it if need be...So now you prove to ME using LOGIC and REASON how you are right. All you're doing is asking questions that really have NO merit.

If it was so much as a success, then, why did it fail; see, I won my case.

noun2

Just to let you-all know, the sixth Resident Evil movie will be subtitled as Armageddon; 7th movie (Oblivion); 8th movie (Redemption), .... LOL

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Ive never played the zelda games but I have heard a lot about them.
I want to try them one day and if a film came out I would most definitely watch it.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
First off, please don't feed the trolls. Even if they are giving you big, sad, anime eyes and have a cute little doggy on the end of a bit of string. They live for the drama, as we all know, and this place works so well it would be a shame to fill it with that sort of nonsense.

Although I must admit it can be a lot of fun watching a troll like this particular one be a complete moron in public :cool:.

Banned, IP banned, email banned...probably see you again soon (it's my musk, it just attracts people) - but until that joyous occasion, GTFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom