• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Think of a ridiculous plot twist

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
For a bit of fun.
Post a random / funny / twisted ridiculous plot twist.

---------------

It turns out the main characters were the zombies all along and the zombies were people trying to survive the zombie attacks

Meg

So bin ich eben
And Claire. Have you played Revelations 2 yet? Because you might not get that. xD
No I haven't. I'm going to wait for all the episodes to come out first. I'm playing TellTale's Game of Thrones right now and the anticipation for episode 3 is killing me. I can't add another game like that. I'll go insane. :O

umbra aeterna

Wesker's parents are Jeanne (from bayonetta) and captain america making him not only a male umbra witch but also part super soldier.in light of this, Jeanne spirited him away and entrusted Dr.Marcus with her son in exchange for the secret to eternal youth.Unfortunately, Spencer got to him, thus starting resident evil.

As for wesker needing a serum for his virus, its because the he got the t-virus and it messed him up.he was suppose to have died, got a sponser and rose from the ashes to kick ass without some last minute-plot-induced handicap..finally after falling into a volcano, wesker dies...only to find vergil in hell, accept him as his sponsor and return more badass then ever before with even more perfect hair (umbra witch) and magical shades that can see through bull****, so he never falls for anyone else's schemes again.

Then again...this could actually be an awesome fanfic...

umbra aeterna

Jill's real name is salina kyle and she lost her memory after a run in gone wrong.She saw her face in a wanted poster, cut her hair and changed her face so that she could get to raccoon city, some place nobody ever heard of.her plan was to steal the tyrant all along but obviously couldn't because chris blew it up.she willingly went wiyh wesker with the promise of money from tricell and when that went up, she opted to dissapear right back yo gotham city....with all the herbs she collected along the way.She made a black market deal with batman and this alkng with g-virus sample is why bats can never bite the dust....and this is wher joker immunity comes from

umbra aeterna

Wesker comes back to life. (Oh wait, that's not very surprising is it?)

Not so much...but the ****ery behind it, yes.

Oh and chris is the bastard child of Loki and the juggurnaut.Claire's not his sister but a child spy put there to watch him .when the timing is right he will destroy himself and be reborn as Bowser

Top Bottom