• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 The Versus Thread.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
BIGHARD CHEATER;63976 said:
They sure do. No matter who it is, they are going to attack, except for other majini.

Also, do you die, then wait for the game to be over, or do you respawn?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
BIGHARD CHEATER;63982 said:
You will respawn.

Hmmm...well thanks, I have actually learned quite a bit about Versus.:)

I can imagine it would be annoying when everyone is playing as the same character too.:(

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Spike991;63985 said:
Hmmm...well thanks, I have actually learned quite a bit about Versus.:)

I can imagine it would be annoying when everyone is playing as the same character too.:(

It is annying. I played 1 game and the opposite team played as Wesker Stars or midnight. Not only was both of them playing as the same character was annoying, but it was also after were they kept on going bragging and amitting that they were g*y. It is really annoying especially if they choose a character with a shotgun or a magnum or a rocket launcher or that stupid bow.

Chris-BSAA

question about the achievements 'eye of the tiger' and 'army of one'. does 'win' means you have to end on the 1 place 30 times?

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Chris-BSAA;64118 said:
question about the achievements 'eye of the tiger' and 'army of one'. does 'win' means you have to end on the 1 place 30 times?

your team must win the round or you must be the player in first place in single player vs mode

Chris-BSAA

awww... that sucks. i barely play survivors/slayers, and if i do i mostly dont end on the 1 place... can anybody help me with those achievements on the x360? i dont like cheating, but i dont think i can get those achievements before the new DLC comes out...

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Chris-BSAA;64159 said:
awww... that sucks. i barely play survivors/slayers, and if i do i mostly dont end on the 1 place... can anybody help me with those achievements on the x360? i dont like cheating, but i dont think i can get those achievements before the new DLC comes out...

i could help you, i need them too aswell, i tryed doing this with others but it takes too long, so we could do slayers and alternate who wins just let me know when you want to play, i don't play it as much as i use to. i usualy play Modern Warfare 2 and Assassin's Creed, PLaying RE5 for an ocasional Mercenaries and maybe Team SLayers

Top Bottom