• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 The Scariest Part of RE4...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
sadistic_greyfox;88387 said:
Scariest part? defo first time you encounter the good Dr. with the chainsaw.

Then the regenerators, especially when they're closing the gap and you stuck with the Bolt action. I haven't felt that tense since I met my ex at the grocery check out.
Exes can be bad huh? :lol::lol:

D

Deleted member 4182

The scariest part for me would be when during the regenerator part. At this time I never even seen a regenerator before but have heard of them being really creepy.

It was 2 in the mourning and I reached the regenerator part. I went into the room with the freezer key and got it. Right when I got the key, my lights in my room burnt out. I thought about stopping until I got new lights but I needed to get to a save point. I heard some noise which is the rengenerator breaking out. I went out to find the regenerator. It was all dark in my room at 2 in the mourning and I saw my first regenerator ever. I didn't know what to do so I stayed in the room where I got the freezer key but then the regenerator came in and it was so creepy. I never knew how to kill it so I kept shooting it but then it killed me. I then took a break and stopped playing until it was mourning. I could not get to sleep. I kept hearing the regenerator breathing and kept opening my door to see if one was there. I was tired and scared. I then eventually went to sleep but that must have been the most scariest time I had ever had.

RegeneratorHater24;7220 said:
The scariest part of RE4 is watching your mom play it! I was so stressed watching her, she kept getting hit and missing. I kept instructing her about reloading time and giving her tips but I still was stressing more than she was. :-[ Lol

when my mom plays she always aims for the sky when getting attacked trying to aim...lmao xD (on the wii)

and im just sitting there like O.O

the scariest part is the regenerators...they freak me out even though ive seen them 1000 times....:dry:

FlameX

Majini Slayer
iloveuO-O;90965 said:
when my mom plays she always aims for the sky when getting attacked trying to aim...lmao xD (on the wii)

and im just sitting there like O.O

the scariest part is the regenerators...they freak me out even though ive seen them 1000 times....:dry:

indeed , i hate them alot because they have those unexpected 'long arms' attack, and they sound and look creepy

aoshi

As most above, Regenerators are very scary. Especially when they can't be seen but their howling can be heard as if they were next to me.

Chain saw guys as well. Even if i got a lot of ammo, I would still be nervous of wasting ammo on them or use smaller weapons like handguns jus to save ammo for heavier weapons. Nervous cuz i gotta get headshots right else its adios amigos.

Some more :

1)Vertigo(More scarier than regenerators)
2)El gigante(Two of them can scare the **** out of you :sick:)

FlameX

Majini Slayer
aoshi;91664 said:
As most above, Regenerators are very scary. Especially when they can't be seen but their howling can be heard as if they were next to me.

Chain saw guys as well. Even if i got a lot of ammo, I would still be nervous of wasting ammo on them or use smaller weapons like handguns jus to save ammo for heavier weapons. Nervous cuz i gotta get headshots right else its adios amigos.

Some more :

1)Vertigo(More scarier than regenerators)
2)El gigante(Two of them can scare the **** out of you :sick:)

you mean verdugo?

aoshi

^ Yeah.I saw that reference on a youtube description and thought it was his name.

I hope it is that reptile in sewers where leon needs to get elevators working to escape it.

FlameX

Majini Slayer
you mean this guy right? last time i played is RE4 is like 2 months a go . this is verdugo

verdugo_2.jpg

aoshi

Yup, thats him or thats the thing.

Funny thing about the guy is he shows signs to leon as shooting won't work.Zombies try to run or throw things but have not seen any gimmick at leon but he did when i aimed with broken butterfly at him.He waves a "no" sign with his left arm. Ever seen him do that. It was on PRO mode BTW.

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
The garrador and the Regenerator/Iron maiden

fighting the garridor was a bit fustraiting lol, I tryed shooting him in the back but this thing turned around and quickly runed straight at me using his claws. ha!
and the Regenerator/Iron maiden too,(I think its in the freeze room or lab) ugly thing. oh man I hate that sound coming out of them and those spikes.

aoshi

The dogs(How did i forget them)

I hate their sound of breathing or howling. Makes me look everywhere and sometimes pop out of nowhere. But if the location was cleaned out or well aware, they should be a piece of cake. But still are scary :sick:.Good lord - They were not in mercenaries. Dogs + Salvador - Can be scary.

McCasper

When I first entered Pueblo proper and the whole town chased after me I ran out of ammo and luckily dodged in the house with the shotgun, but after getting the SG and turning around a chainsaw was swung right past Leon's face. I swear it was close enough to shave with.

However, the scariest part was my first encounter with a regenerator, more specifically after I blasted its leg off with the shotgun and it then made this unnatural lurch and bit Leon's neck. Scary sh!t man.

hellgirl223

Regenerator parts. Some parts, imo, are scarier than the others though :X
Especially on Pro Mode D:
One part was the first time you meet the iron maiden, I think it was in this lab of some sort. Another part, on pro mode, is the first? time you see a regenerator, the one in the freezer room; the freezer room is already scary, but when you go out, there's like 1 or 2 waiting for you outside O_O
That's cause I didn't kill the one in the freezer first though xD; and cause I didn't have the rifle scope before I went to the freezer room ._.;

Also, the part where you first meet the insects, that place freaks me out ever since it spat and melted leon's face x_x;

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Like many of you have mentioned - Regenerators and Iron Maidens are scary. But you know what scares me the most? It's those automatic doors in chapter 5! Sometimes I jump if I happen to trigger one when I'm unprepared (facing another direction). One or two times I almost lost the control pad...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
which ones are those doors again ?
its been a while since ive played RE4 xDs
The first time you see this kind of door is just before your first encounter with a Regenerator in the Operating Room in ch. 5-1. The doors will slide open with a sudden sound when you move close to it. The door that scared me the most is the one in the Freezer. You examine the room, see all those lifeless(?) hideous creatures hanging there, and as you walk in the room there's this sudden sound... That door had me jump more than once, lol.

The automatic doors are several places, also in the incubation lab where you meet an iron maiden for the first time.

hellgirl223

The first time you see this kind of door is just before your first encounter with a Regenerator in the Operating Room in ch. 5-1. The doors will slide open with a sudden sound when you move close to it. The door that scared me the most is the one in the Freezer. You examine the room, see all those lifeless(?) hideous creatures hanging there, and as you walk in the room there's this sudden sound... That door had me jump more than once, lol.

The automatic doors are several places, also in the incubation lab where you meet an iron maiden for the first time.
oh. i see, i remember now xD
haha, it seems that those doors show up near regenerator/iron maiden areas xD
i remember the freezer room scared me as hell for the first time XD
and also that room where you encounter the first regenerator :x

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Lol. Freezer = inevitable freak out. That was where I almost lost both the game controller and myself to the floor. :p

Top Bottom