• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 The Scariest Part of RE4...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
This is kinda off topic... but does anyone know whats in that burlap sack right before the last regenator in the prison? It always scares the **** out of me so I always end up shooting it, but what happens if you don't?

Anyway, yeah the regenerators scare the **** out of me as well. Actually, mainly because my friend's dog makes those exact same noises. It's scary hearing that **** in the middle of the night, especially when the game is turned off. :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Albert Valentine;77984 said:
We might get a scientific name for Romero...

Homo Fornax.

:lol:
Thanks for the info on the Oven Man.
Now I know fornax means furnace. :D

La Femme Fatale;79181 said:
This is kinda off topic... but does anyone know whats in that burlap sack right before the last regenator in the prison? It always scares the **** out of me so I always end up shooting it, but what happens if you don't?
Don't take it the wrong way, but I just have to lmao at this. You see a sack and don't know what happens if you don't "kill" it, because you won't take any chances. :lol:

And your friend's dog must be good company. :D

bigdog4215

These 2 moments are from re1 and re2 but they scared over and over even though I knew it was gonna happen.From re1 its where those dogs jump threw the window.From re2 it in the police station where they break through the barricade and grab you.Those 2 moments always got my heart racing and the big spiders from re1 creeped me out and sent me into a panic even though they were weak.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Counter88;83208 said:
The most scariest part I can think of in RE4... Rescuing Ashley.
You mean on your second play-through, when you know what a PITA she is. :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
nradams;87684 said:
The scariest part for me is the chainsaw guys. They make me panic like crazy!
Remember the first time?
I was inside a house and heard a chainsaw, it made me nervous because I didn't know what would happen. I almost expected someone to cut through the door, but that didn't happen. Something far worse happened moments later. :lol: It was more scary the next time I heard a chainsaw... :lol:

But when I got a little experience the potato doctor was not so scary anymore, I soon learned how to handle him.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Bella Sisters were even more scarier D:! Because I didn't know where they were D: One just came from behind me and ripped Leon off like a eh...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
JaguarsSoul;88274 said:
Bella Sisters were even more scarier D:! Because I didn't know where they were D: One just came from behind me and ripped Leon off like a eh...
It was nasty the first time, but not after the initial shock - and yes it was a shock. At that time you should have plenty of powerful weapons and there's few enemies apart from the sisters. It's easy when you find out which side to jump down and which side to climb up.

DozingFyasko

The scariest part ever.. doing the regenerator glitch in the prison cells. Too bad i did it wrong and he grabbed me and bit my ass. :eek: i was afraid.

nradams

Niki
DozingFyasko;88283 said:
The scariest part ever.. doing the regenerator glitch in the prison cells. Too bad i did it wrong and he grabbed me and bit my ass. :eek: i was afraid.

Yeah that part scared the crap out of me too! Instead of buying the infra red scope like I should have I just started firing the tmp on it lol. It is not a good technique.

DozingFyasko

i would think so too. lol. when i first did the glitch i just messed around with the mine thrower. thats the best "mess around" kind of weapon. too bad if you try to use it for an enemy, the lock on always heads up and hits birds. -_-

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
DozingFyasko;88293 said:
i would think so too. lol. when i first did the glitch i just messed around with the mine thrower. thats the best "mess around" kind of weapon. too bad if you try to use it for an enemy, the lock on always heads up and hits birds. -_-
Mine Thrower vs Crows? Lmao not fair. :lol:
I never had that happening.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
no this was during my killer7 run. I had the handcannon but not juiced up.carried it as a novelty piece. but somehow started collecting stupid amounts of ammo for it.

Neostar

1. Regenerators

No need to say anything, since you should know why.

2. Garrador

Ugh, I hate those things... the way they charge at you, and... SLASH. And you can't run either...

3. Super Salvador

Whenever I hear him, I drop whatever I'm doing and RUN.

sadistic_greyfox

Scariest part? defo first time you encounter the good Dr. with the chainsaw.

Then the regenerators, especially when they're closing the gap and you stuck with the Bolt action. I haven't felt that tense since I met my ex at the grocery check out.

Top Bottom