• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 The most annoying enemy in RE5

Iced Digger

In the Merc. reunion the likers have been tuned down very much. They don't do as near as much damage as they use to.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Lickers because of their cheap-ass spear tongue move. By the time you get it out you've lost 70% of your health or more. And of course, there' no reaction command to dodge it.... Pain-in-the-ass.

Plagas is Mercs. I've had up to six at a time in mercs before. KILLED my combo. I had 59 or something or other. (I was tryin' to top my old Missile Area score.) Tried it with Jill later, though, and they actually made it easier. Flash grenades are great cheap-ass way to get five kills at any given time. lol

JordanFreeman

I never really found any of the enemies annoying. They all did what they were supposed to, and none of them ever did anything that annoyed me.

I suppose the Reapers were annoying at first, but they quickly become easy when you learn of their huge weaknesses.

EDIT: COMPLETELY DISREGARD EVERYTHING I JUST SAID. THOS GOD DAMN CRWLING BUG THINGS THAT GRAB YOU AND MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR COMBO ON MERCS MODE. GOD DAMN.

weskersbarber

for me its the annoying ant kind of thing that comes down from its nest on the ceiling and kills you straight away if it gets close to you

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
echoey;66852 said:
Jill -- I accidently kill her sometimes lol

Lol
Now that you mention it... I don't think I've ever killed her. First time I fought her I switch to my P8 and kept aiming for the red glowy thing. I never missed. I didn't even know you could kille her until my thrid playthrough when I missed and Sheva said "don't shoot!"

I'm blessed. lol

BTW cool sig.

We Are Ninja

Feng-Hi;66774 said:
The Lickers, they're like buses.....none then a million arrive and a pistol is like a pea-shooter!!

Seconded. My beloved M93R is completely useless against them... :blink:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Jason-Voorhees;67073 said:
may i add Jill And Wesker on pro, i died 75 times then i saw this vid >.>

[youtube]QZPboWIV6XI[/youtube]

:eek:

Yeah I know...I died billions of times on Pro as well, especially that part hahaha.

Marksman

My worst enemy will be the chainsaw majini, they scare me ***tless lol... I always go out and buy a RPG before I fight one and even resorted to setting down 10 proximity mines (still not killing it!)

Iced Digger

Marksman;67605 said:
My worst enemy will be the chainsaw majini, they scare me ***tless lol... I always go out and buy a RPG before I fight one and even resorted to setting down 10 proximity mines (still not killing it!)

I like setting mines, then when there stunned get up close and blast em with a shotgun

FireSlay

The Reapers r easy 1 shot from sheva bow to that yellow thingy and he is dead
w8 for him to come to u and u just keep standing the moment he attack shot
the most annoying is spiders in versus or mercenaries reunion
they always get me and the other team kills me >_<
2nd majinis on pro mode

Samurai Edge

Reapers

They don't annoy me so much in story, but it's in Mercenaries "The Mines" where I go nuts. It's no fun if you don't have an RPG or at least a weapon to slow them down, so you end up running away from them for the remainder of the level, and they ruin your run so bad, either by 1 hit killing you or just running away from them takes your focus of trying to keep up a good combo. Sure, you can pretty much 1 hit them when their belly opens up, but I find that's easier said than done, especially when you've got majini throwing dynatmite at you and raining a barrage of arrows upon your head in a tight map like Mines. What makes matters worse is that you think it's safe when you've killed one, but then about three seconds later another appears! lol.

Whoever decided to include these things in Mercenaries deserves to be hunted down by them for real "/

faggot;66884 said:
definitely shelled mbanji especially in mercs

I always like to grab a few flash grenades if i'm not playing as someone who doesn't have some form of flashbang. If you do manage to find any flash grenades, don't bother wasting them on anything other than these guys. Another quick way to take them down is to shoot them in the knees with something powerful (shotgun, magnum, bow) which will drop them and then they open up and expose their weak spot.

Top Bottom