• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 The most annoying enemy in RE5

wpstudart

The Executioner of the Prison is annoying, it takes forever to you kill him.
Besides, I like killing them all :)

teal27

I find the second encounter with Uroboros to be annoying (the one that Excella "introduces" to Chris and Sheva). I find it annoying simply because it seems to take forever for me to defeat it using the tactics presented.

Popo

i hate ndesu, it takes me so long to get through no matter what the difficulty is

Kimimoza

ClaireRedfieldfan;52323 said:
I hate the Reapers too much

i love those big crickets
easy to beat and they drop yellow hearts (treasure):lol:

what i find annoying is the big old troll
but only on profi, otherwise it's easy to beat

teal27

Yeah, I don't like the Reapers much myself. Ugly little buggers <hah. But they are so satisfying to kill, mwa ha ha.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
ClaireRedfieldfan;52323 said:
I hate the Reapers too much

They haved to be one of the most annoying enemies for me. They always get a instant kill when they attack. They move around on all legs way to much which makes them difficult for me to shoot them with the rocket launcher without blowing myself up.

jill's boobs

2nd uroboros (in my first run, didnt have a rocketlauncher yet), majinis with spears, reaper on mercenaries at days when I'm too dumb to aim, soldier-majinis with tasers on mercenaries

CassidyAcid

I really didn't like those huge majini with the spears in the Marshlands (?), took me ages to kill. Or the licker things like Sephiroxas said, I hated how they attacked in "packs" lol.

BSAA-Agent_Wesker

Reapers, I hate those ****roaches(my nick for them). I enjoy using my M500 Infinite on them, the sad part, it is harder to use the M500 then it is to use the Rocket Launcher, the things move too much, and they seem to zig zag towards me, it makes it hard to shoot through the plating and hit that thing that you need to hit to kill it, and Sheva AI is DUMB! She practically runs at the thing.

CassidyAcid

And I also realised today I hate duvalia. I had no idea it took one flash grenade to kill it, and here I am shooting it god knows how many times and wasting god knows how many bullets!

Gah.

teal27

^ I did the same thing; don't feel bad, lol. I happened to watch a Mercenary run on YouTube and the guy tossed a flash grenade at one of those things and I was like: "That's it?! That's all it takes?!" :blink:

Oh well. Learn something new everyday.

ersico

not sure the name but, the bubble headed looking things that open wide up...if that makes any sense to anyone.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
ersico;60590 said:
not sure the name but, the bubble headed looking things that open wide up...if that makes any sense to anyone.

I can remeber how annyoing those Duvalia are. There was even one isntance where I was playing and 1 came out of no where and of course bit me, and I tried to get away and it bit me in half. I hate them so much.

Mostly if you don't have any flashes, then the only thing you got worry about is having a good weapon.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I hate the big guys with the gattling guns... the one by itself isn't so bad because my AI practically did all the work and I just hid, but the two of them together is just brutal.

And um, I hate Wesker. He's such a ****ing pain in the ass.

Top Bottom