• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
LordGolbez;101142 said:
Take It Easy Jag. See You In A Week:D

Capcomplicated;101165 said:
lol dont worry every test sucks. Goodluck though knowledge is POWA!

Thanks, both of you =) Now, most of the tests are over. Just an English test tomorrow, easy >:3 I'm so exited to take back my freedom =D

Tests that went terribly wrong: German, Maths, French (even though I learned so hard) and Chemistry :I

Magnolia Grandiflora;101258 said:
Well I guess I'll be taking a hiatus. I've been having some serious computer problems so I will be on sporadically if at all.

Much love,

Maggie.

Noes D:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Aw, don't fret guys - I got the computer working today, that's a plus. :D I'll most definitely be on when I can.

Besides with work and everything I haven't been on much lately anyway.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I haven't posted since the day before Christmas, so maybe some of you have noticed I was gone and wondered what happened...
I was away during Christmas and it was very nice. I returned after the holidays but I've been too tired to care about my life, in particular the digital part of it. I was lurking here as a guest from time to time, and I knew LFF was around to take care of things the few times problems was reported.

I have missed you guys for a long time and it's nice to be back. :)

Magnolia Grandiflora;101329 said:
Aw, don't fret guys - I got the computer working today, that's a plus. :D I'll most definitely be on when I can.

Besides with work and everything I haven't been on much lately anyway.
That's nice, I didn't want you to be gone when I finally returned!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Uuhhmm, yeah! I was wondering where you had gotten off to. :p It's nice to see you posting again dear :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
FalleN;101614 said:
Oh no, the surprise party was arranged for tommorow!

Anyway, welcome back! At last! :D
I wasn't supposed to return tomorrow? Who is?
Thanks. :D

tremor;101617 said:
Uuhhmm, yeah! I was wondering where you had gotten off to. :p It's nice to see you posting again dear :D
Thank you my love. :wub:

Magnolia Grandiflora;101628 said:
I'm glad to see that you're back, Romero - I've missed you terribly, dear. :kiss:
Thank you my love. :wub:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Well, thank you for finally deciding that we were worth your time after all! :p I thought you like - died or something when it turns out you were lurking here all along... you sneaky little bugger you!

Btw - I love the honorable mention in your sig. I guess my being the annoying little twit I am finally paid off! :lol:

But on a nicer note, I'm very, very happy to see you back you lovely little muffin and I missed you ridiculously. Almost as much as I missed seeing the Bowie Bulge during Christmas break when I didn't have Netflix but that's an entirely different story.

Sephiroxas

I might be back, but I'm not sure, if anyone will have me. :)

Oh and quick question, I see a lot of signatures in scrollbars now. Is it okay if I remove mine from the spoilers? Or must it stay in there? :)

--Sephi! :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Sephiroxas;105786 said:
I might be back, but I'm not sure, if anyone will have me. :)

Oh and quick question, I see a lot of signatures in scrollbars now. Is it okay if I remove mine from the spoilers? Or must it stay in there? :)

--Sephi! :D
Welcome back Sephi! :):)

I'm not really sure if bigger signatures are allowed after the scrollbar was added, or if the scrollbar is just a tool to let users know if the sig is too high. Angel was not very clear on this as I remember it. Anyway, signatures higher than the old limit of 200 pixels are de facto allowed for the time being, if not de jure.
You can take off the spoiler if you wish. If we are told to enforce the old rules then it will be announced.

Note that signatures that are very wide are still not allowed because it cause problems for some users. And animated images are not allowed outside of spoilers because they are annoying.

By the way, how/why do you have 100 rep points? 10 points is the default for starters, and for some odd reason old members like yourself usually have 0 points. Is that because you stole all of their points? :ninja:

Sephiroxas

Yep, I'm a rep stealer. lol I actually don't know. I haven't paid attention to that in a while if I could view my profile to see who gave it to me I'd tell you. :)

And thanks for the Welcome back! :)

Top Bottom