• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Sephiroxas;105786 said:
I might be back, but I'm not sure, if anyone will have me. :)

Oh and quick question, I see a lot of signatures in scrollbars now. Is it okay if I remove mine from the spoilers? Or must it stay in there? :)

--Sephi! :D

It's great that you're back! :D I never did get to know you, but I've read some of your posts. Welcome back Sephi :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Hey guys, I'm sorry for the lateness but we unexpectedly switched our internet service and it's still not up yet and, for some reason, I wasn't able to log onto REN at my public library for the longest time...

It seems that I have, and will continue, on a long hiatus until our internet service is back. Since there are so many messages on my profile and I have such little time to do this, I want to thank everyone for their lovely birthday wishes here. You guys are wonderful and I love you all. :D

Until we speak again,

XoXo,
-Maggie.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hey guys, I'm sorry for the lateness but we unexpectedly switched our internet service and it's still not up yet and, for some reason, I wasn't able to log onto REN at my public library for the longest time...

It seems that I have, and will continue, on a long hiatus until our internet service is back. Since there are so many messages on my profile and I have such little time to do this, I want to thank everyone for their lovely birthday wishes here. You guys are wonderful and I love you all. :D

Until we speak again,

XoXo,
-Maggie.
MAGGIE!! Welcome back! :wub: I was afraid you had met an angry goblin. :p
You got your special birthday thread, it may be difficult to find so here's the link:
http://forum.residentevilnews.com/showthread.php?t=5567

I see you know that ff00ff is the code for Magenta, you are clever. :) Using color (or any other tags) right now isn't easy, but hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I have a birthday thread? *clicks link with conviction* Sorry Romero, that link only sends me to the REN homepage -- its the thought that counts, though and I love all of you for thinking of me. :oops:

I'm not terribly clever, I have to admit, I'm still just using the little font-color-changey thing at the top of the posting thing-a-ma-gig, lol.

Aww, I've totally missed you guys. *glomps La Femme and Romero* It feels so good to be back. :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I have a birthday thread? *clicks link with conviction* Sorry Romero, that link only sends me to the REN homepage -- its the thought that counts, though and I love all of you for thinking of me. :oops:

I'm not terribly clever, I have to admit, I'm still just using the little font-color-changey thing at the top of the posting thing-a-ma-gig, lol.

Aww, I've totally missed you guys. *glomps La Femme and Romero* It feels so good to be back. :)

I started a thread for you, alas some links are changed after the software change, or maybe stuff is lost. :(

Do you have the formatting tools? :eek: I lost all of them, I can't just click a button to use colors, make text bold etc. This is like composing in Notepad, I have to type all BB code I want to use.

*Glomp*

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
It's still the thought that counts and your thoughts are amazingly sweet. (I miss our little wub icons so lets just imagine that there's one here, lol.)

Yup, I still have all my formatting tools...though the little bar for all of them is white, which makes them a little harder to see...I manage, though. :D

Mr Sunshine

Seeing how Golbez couldn't survive here for not even a week without you Maggie, we might see him as well in the near future! :D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Ohhh I love a good glomping! And yes, I would hate for you to glomp me right when I pop offline xD It would be a waste of a perfectly good glomping LOL

LordGolbez

Seeing how Golbez couldn't survive here for not even a week without you Maggie, we might see him as well in the near future! :D

lol I Could Survive Quite Well. I Just Tend To Be Silent. I Had Also Entered A Brief Hiatus Recently But I Am Back.

LordGolbez

Nowhere Special lol From Time To Time I Enter A Self Imposed Hibernation. They Never Last Very Long lol But I Thank You For Asking:)

Top Bottom