• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Hey guys. Just a quick note to say I'll be leaving for a little while, my life's gonna be pretty hectic for the forseeable future and I won't be getting on. Had some great conversations on here and there are some lovely people, I'll definitely be returning! :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
It is always great to see you back here Story and it has been awfully lonely here without you. I am more than glad that you are back.
I second this. *glomps Story*

*HUGS* I've beeenn...oh up and down but overall I'm doing pretty good! How're you doing my friend? ♥
I've already welcomed you, but replying to this gives me another opportunity to *glomp* you. :D

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Hey guys. Just a quick note to say I'll be leaving for a little while, my life's gonna be pretty hectic for the forseeable future and I won't be getting on. Had some great conversations on here and there are some lovely people, I'll definitely be returning! :)
See ya later.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hey, guys! How's everyone been?! I'm returning for a very short time and I couldn't be happier. I've missed this place. :(
[color= blue]Welcome back Elochai![/color]

As my health has severely deteriorated due to yet another severe condition, don't expect to see me back for a while, if ever.
[color= blue]I'm very sorry to hear that. Take care.[/color]

[color= blue]-------------------------------

I'll not be here so often during Christmas, but I expect to get a chance to log on a couple of times at least. I going on vacation tomorrow and I'll not bring my own computer, so I'll depend on other's.
[/color]

Top Bottom