• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
I'm gonna take a break from here for a little while. I need to get some things situated, get out of the house, over this depression, and don't need any distractions. Stay cool everyone.
i promised myself i wouldnt cry :(
on a serious note i hope all fairs well for you and you come back a happy camper

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'll miss you my ducky.
Lol Romero, I certainly don't mind when you repeat certain words or phrases I say, be my guest, this made me laugh. 'My ducky' is actually a very common expression of endearment I've only heard in Newfoundland - where I was born or by my family who all come from Newfoundland. It sounds a bit werd being 'said' by someone who isn't a Newfie but okay. :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Lol Romero, I certainly don't mind when you repeat certain words I say, be my guest, but man this kind of made me laugh. 'My ducky' is an expression of endearment I've only heard in Newfoundland - where I was born or by my family who all come from Newfoundland. It sounds a bit werd being 'said' by someone who isn't a Newfie but okay. :p
Lol how was I supposed to know that. :p
I think it sounds cute. Ducks are cute. :)

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
*sighs* Figured I'd make this official, leavin the site for a while, at least til my love of the series returns, have fun all u amazing pplz

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Good god you guys....

tumblr_mcb4477UWB1r329ne.gif

Stop being so... sweet!!! <3

Top Bottom