• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 The girl in the end of the trailer

Which girl do you think it is?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
It doesn't give her name, but I'll take your word for it. It was always odd thinking it to be Sherry. Just doesn't fit... maybe (playing off my hypothesis on the previous page) she was an early test for the woman in the tube. They're probably looking to experiment and create an "Alice"-like character and the blonde was one of the failed ones, but the birdlady (possibly Jill?) worked.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
It looks like Jill....
Not bad with the Alexia Ashford thing though, but she had her time in the tube. Jill's turn.

bruno

Chief Researcher
warning: SPOILERS

In the thread "new trailer" I posted the link to a review that a guy who played a part of the game made. HE says the woman in the tube is Jill...
Also, the trailer in that thread suggests that the birdlady is Jill...

Valmar

If it is jill, then where on earth was she in the past years??? Was she captured by Wesker? But the gravestone scene may be saying she died. I know RE Universe boast extreme biotech, cloning is a great possibility. But if its jill, then the clone would only be a couple of years old, she could not be an adult by the time of the game (unless capcom decided to give wesker the knowledge to produce a fully grown clone, highly unlikely). I stand by my grounds that the bird lady is Sherry, this i think will also lead to tying up knots from the past. Remember that Sherry is waiting for Claire, which may be a basis for RE6 (hopefully) :)

Valmar

Goofart;23475 said:
It's gender bender, Alfred Ashford

.... how's that for horror?

I know you are not being serious, but if it is alfred, then it is clear that it is a habit for capcom to bring back the dead at the cost of making multiple plot holes:dry:

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
HA! TOLD YOU! (To no one in particular.... I just like beig right.) LOL!

Valmar;23597 said:
If it is jill, then where on earth was she in the past years??? Was she captured by Wesker? But the gravestone scene may be saying she died. I know RE Universe boast extreme biotech, cloning is a great possibility. But if its jill, then the clone would only be a couple of years old, she could not be an adult by the time of the game (unless capcom decided to give wesker the knowledge to produce a fully grown clone, highly unlikely). I stand by my grounds that the bird lady is Sherry, this i think will also lead to tying up knots from the past. Remember that Sherry is waiting for Claire, which may be a basis for RE6 (hopefully) :)

Are you fu**ing serious? Did you hear the masked lady talk!? That was 100% bona-fide without question or miscontrued ideas the voice of Jill Velentine! Besides, Chris never met Sherry. That was Claire. So why in hell would Wesker say he knew her at the end of the trailer if it was Sherry? Makes no fu**ing sense. It's not Sherry people. Get over it.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
3d-agent;23654 said:
woh,woh,woh.....hold your horses...its jill we know that dont get so emotional.

My bad. Got a little carried away there, didn't I? My bad, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom