• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 The girl in the end of the trailer

Which girl do you think it is?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Resident evil 4 beter

this just came to my mind but did u guys ever think it is REBBeca

because re4 had ada come back to associate with leon

and capcom has already said they will be looking into the lives of surviving stars members

Chloe Smith

[quote author=The Resident evil 4 beter link=topic=91.msg19186#msg19186 date=1229911001]
this just came to my mind but did u guys ever think it is REBBeca

because re4 had ada come back to associate with leon

and capcom has already said they will be looking into the lives of surviving stars members
[/quote]

I'll tell you one thing right now. Rebecca looks NOTHING like the girl at the end of the trailer. I'm almost sure it's Sherry.

The Resident evil 4 beter

were talking about looks in a video game that n 10 years have passed rebecca could look like anything.

I might of said i thought it was jill but i too am starting to leanto sherry

why would they give thelady in black a mask unless they didn't want u to know who it is??????

hello people?!!

JILL!!!!!!

unleash02

Why would Jill be there..? she doesn't even know where chris is..? :-[

Is Jill Valentine searching for Chris..? Then what happened to the Soldier...? The one Jill's Partner in RE3..? ::)

MzRedfield

I'm sure that Chris and Jill probably talked to each other and she might have known he was going to Africa. Carlos was the name of her partner in RE3. my guess,he might have moved to a different country or he is just living his own life quietly.

res_663

well i disagree that its sherry ..sherry is the one with the red dress i think its jill i mean it looks like her i mean why would they show her grave???
and give it away like that

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think it is Jill... She faked her death and pretends to be working for wesker as the birdwoman(for some reason). Then, when he realizes it is her, he injects something in her and puts her on the tube.
Maybe the BSAA sent chris' team to distract Wesker and Excella from what Jill might be doing there (We know Jill was in BSAA cause it's written on her grave)... remember that guy saying it was a set up? In that case, her mission was so secret that even Chris thought she was death.

ResiDude

[quote author=bruno link=topic=91.msg19994#msg19994 date=1232300350]
I think it is Jill... She faked her death and pretends to be working for wesker as the birdwoman(for some reason). Then, when he realizes it is her, he injects something in her and puts her on the tube.
Maybe the BSAA sent chris' team to distract Wesker and Excella from what Jill might be doing there (We know Jill was in BSAA cause it's written on her grave)... remember that guy saying it was a set up? In that case, her mission was so secret that even Chris thought she was death.
[/quote]

What he said. 8)

MzRedfield

[/quote]
wow. that's good

KritikalError

[/quote]

Was thinking around the same thing, man...
All I know (or rather, want to believe) is that Jill is the "birdwoman" or the woman in the tube... And whoever Jill is, Sherry is the other.
Just because we see the bird woman as mildly knowledgeable in combat I think it's Jill, but because it's been stated many times already, 10 years have passed and we don't really know more than we're given. Also, I believe the woman in the tube, and the "birdwoman" are two different people. :p

I just want Jill. I miss her. ):

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think Sherry is the blonde girl in the red dress... and the girl in the tube seems to have dark, short hair (maybe Jill). The birdwoman also seems to have dark hair, so that leaves only Jill and Ada (could be a new one). She could be Ada, because the Agency also wants to collect samples of every virus, etc, and she knows wesker very well...

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
[quote author=bruno link=topic=91.msg20033#msg20033 date=1232320034]
I think Sherry is the blonde girl in the red dress... and the girl in the tube seems to have dark, short hair (maybe Jill). The birdwoman also seems to have dark hair, so that leaves only Jill and Ada (could be a new one). She could be Ada, because the Agency also wants to collect samples of every virus, etc, and she knows wesker very well...
[/quote]

Possibly, but Ada's story always stays more closely intertwined with Leon's. The few connections that any of the sets of characters ever have with each other are primarily script references. Ada is most-likely under the safeguard of this other mysterious rival company of Umbrella that we know absolutely nothing about.
Ada in working for this company has also, in effect, become as much an enigma if not more so, because we realize all we don't know about her. Despite this, she can handle herself pretty damn well. She seems to know Wesker fairly well and probably knows how the hell to stay away from him like any intelligent person would try to do. So... not likely to be Ada.
I've actually been wondering myself. Originally I thought it to be Sherry, but I don't recall the blonde in the red dress being the one to come out of the tube. The recent trailer helped me fill in a few blanks in thit respect: There is another pod, the white one. We haven't seen what's inside. It would be much more likely to be Sherry. Especially seeing as the girl in the tube seems to have dark hair. -And almost by instinct, after seeing the movies, Jill's tombstone at the end of the trailer,and gazing at the crisper picture of the woman on the first page of this thread (props to whomever found it) I thought of Jill. I hadn't even read anything when it occured to me. She looks just like her. I'm just suprised so many others guessed it so much earlier than I.
Here's my theory. Based on recent trends of games seemingly referring to game-film adaptations of their own franchise: It is likely that Jill actually died during a mission, perhaps during hers and Chris' excursion to Russia. It appears as though Capcom is twisting the history of the series slightly with their subtle hinting at Code Veronica being non-canon during the Wesker introduction trailer. (Load of bull) On with what I was saying though, it is likely Jill died in Russia at the base by a tyrant or something uber strong; But with the self destruct button as always... Chris didn't have time to recover her body. Wesker was also there confronting Sergei, it is possible he found the time or not, either way, as long as her body was intanct. Then Wesker probably went RE Apocalypse with her and regenerated her and enhanced her similarly to how Alice was enhanced and satellite controlled. Hell, if the movie guys can do it, Wesker sure as hell can. So Jill is revived after a lengthly process, brainwashed and/or mind-controlled somehow, most-likely genetically enhanced, possibly fitting the various bird-lady rumors, and BAM! Wesker has an elite fighter working for him with powers similar to his own. Remember, H.U.N.K. brought him the a sample of the G-Virus which is likely the virus Wesker injected into himself to resurrect as Supa-bad Wesker. So it wouldn't be foolish to assume this, besides... how is Chris really gonna fight Wesker? He heals, moves as the speed of light, strength like Superman... he's the anti-Superman! Chris, supercop or not, can't hold a candle to that. If it's true, Jill probably turns on Wesker, self destruct button as always, Chris and Sheva escape as Jill slows down Wesker at whatever base is being blown to smitherines.

Trinity

I'd say Jill...But then again..who knows.

But,the girl in the tube has blonde hair.I know that for a fact :p because my hair is blonde and it look like that when it's wet :)

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
The Blonde girl's hair is too long though! Why does everyone think the blonde in the red dress is the girl in the tube!? HERE PICTURES PEOPLE! THEY DON"T LIE!

tresidente5theatricalh2ot3.jpg
HAIR IS TOO LONG! Doesn't even remotely look like her either. The girl in the tube looked older. The blonde, most-likely Sherry, looks far younger and much different from the one in the tube.
bh54gi1ox5.jpg
Who does the lady in the tube look like?

REFAN

the blonde was confirmed as a new character named Allyson who Chris saves, but she mutates shortly after her rescue...

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
[quote author=3d-agent link=topic=91.msg22129#msg22129 date=1233849393]
maybe in RE-5 demo.
[/quote]

Not a bad guess, but I've played the "demo" (more like a beta to me) at least twenty times. Didn't even mention her....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom