• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Card Thread.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
1a6524f3438347d4f9d9572b0d245523.jpg

This is gonna be in the next set!

AgentZero

So I just built this Yugioh Exodia build that's a two turn win . . . It's ridiculous.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
So I picked up my room recently and found a ton of playing cards.

I got a few hundred Pokemon cards, a few dozen Dragon Ball Z cards, and too many magic cards to even count, some from over ten years ago and a few decks still sealed inside their boxes from 2011...

AgentZero

So I picked up my room recently and found a ton of playing cards.

I got a few hundred Pokemon cards, a few dozen Dragon Ball Z cards, and too many magic cards to even count, some from over ten years ago and a few decks still sealed inside their boxes from 2011...
How messy was your room?

Anyway, nice find. Do you play MTG?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
How messy was your room?

Anyway, nice find. Do you play MTG?

I had to clear everything but the dust from my bedroom over the course of two hours because it's being recarpeted as compensation for a flood, so that's how I found them.

And I played Magic a bit before, but not since I left highschool.

AgentZero

I had to clear everything but the dust from my bedroom over the course of two hours because it's being recarpeted as compensation for a flood, so that's how I found them.

And I played Magic a bit before, but not since I left highschool.
Do you know how you got them?

Rain611

You can't kill me.
So I'm going to my first MTG Tournament tomorrow. It's a draft tournament, and an 8.00$ entrance fee. I'm super excited.

I've been to one draft tournament and two prereleases (Battle for Zendikar and Oath of the Gatewatch). I can honestly say I greatly disliked the draft tournament. I really like the prereleases though. I've got a pretty decent Eldrazi deck now, complete with Ulamog and Kozilek :3.

I haven't really been looking forward to the next set as much but I still look forward to the prerelease. I think I'm getting better at constructing my own decks. :]

AgentZero

I wasn't able to make the BFZ Prerelease but the OTGW was great. And I'm super excited about the next set. I can't wait to see the new liliana and I'm almost 100% sure we're getting a new jace and as a blue player I love me some jace.

What did you draft? I did a conspiracy draft this weekend that I did absolutely terrible in but I tried to do a B/U/R mill deck and it was still fun.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I played Yu-Gi-Oh up until 2006. I really liked it and was in tournaments. I was kind of cheap though....

Jinzo/Royal Decree = Opponents can't activate trap cards
Horus Level 8 (easy to get out) = Opponents can only play magic cards under my own terms
Mystic Swordsman = LOL@YOUR FLIP CARDS! Get them out of here!
Black Luster Envoy of the Beginning = Take your monster and GTFO!
Cyberstein + Twin-header Cybernetic Dragon + Axe of Despair = 8000 life point kill in one turn (I can get this out on my first turn with a perfect hand IF I go second, and have done so many times)

I also had tons of other really good cards, and yes. I was a one deck kind of guy. It was a meta-game deck and people hated to play against me because I can, with fair ease, make it nearly impossible to get at me unless they out power my side of the field in terms of brute strength. Which can happen on some occasions. Mystic Swordsman is a little tricky to kill when I activate my trap card. xD

I played Magic for the past few years. From Innistrad and had to quit at Khans. I drafted almost every weekend and got addicted. I have some good decks. 4 + a commander deck. I would say my most prized card, by a long shot. Is my foil Lilliana of the Veil. I went ape**** when I pulled that in a draft.

Top Bottom