• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Suggest an any other RE game, for newcoming Female RE fan :)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Play all the main canon games :3 I recommend you do RE4 and Revelations after. Then RE6, it's not as bad as most say but it has some major flaws. Especially with gameplay elements and atmosphere (some great parts though and a few throwbacks). It's more about the protagonist and is the Fast and the Furious of the series.

Revelations 2 is the most important game in the series in a while... since 5. It takes place between RE5 and RE6 and follows a major plot element of RE5 and steers the future of the series forward. However it is highly recommended that you play all the other games first. It ties in with both RE6 and even has a huge parallel plot element to the first RE that many missed. Definitely play the others, it is also has the deepest and I'd say best story in the game :D

Anyway I would also suggest some of the non canon games cuz those can be a ton of fun aswell.
Resident Evil Outbreak File#1 and 2 (Japanese versions) Those are still able to go online and that is a TON of fun to do!
Resident Evil Dead Aim. Really fun lightgun shooter with fast paced action. Really great game.
Resident Evil Survivor 2 Code Veronica, well if you love Code Veronica this is basically a fun little bonus game to that. Not a great game by it's own but as a little expansion pack to the Battle game it's great fun. Works with the lightgun too.

black 93

Id try them all if possible, even the ones that arent held in the highest regard are worth a playthrough. :)

Top Bottom