• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Suggest an any other RE game, for newcoming Female RE fan :)

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Well im starting now in Resident Evil fandom as Female gamer, and well i have Already both RE 1 and 5 for myself and I wanted some opinions what other RE games I would also get for play :), just im beggining so well im new there too.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Hello and welcome to the world of Resident Evil! Glad you're enjoying it enough to ask for recommendations!

Well people are going to tell you that Resident Evil 2 is an absolute must, which may very well be true, but I'd also try Resident Evil: Code Veronica - available in a dual pack with Resident Evil 4 or solo on PSN - Resident Evil 3: Nemesis - also available on PSN and, if you like rail shooters, Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles were pretty fun buys. (Also available on PSN as a package deal.) They're shortened versions of Resident Evil's 1-Code Veronica with a special pre-RE4 mission for Leon.
It also includes 4th Survivor, a Resident Evil 2 side-game for HUNK and Death's Door, which is what happened to Ada following RE2, which is nice.
Resident Evil Revelations wasn't too bad, and it brings you back to Chris and Jill so if you could find it cheap, I'd definitely pick it up. (Don't go digital for that one 'cause it's still like $40 on PSN.) If you prefer the horror side of the series as opposed to the action side, if you can find Resident Evil: Dead Aim or either of the Resident Evil Outbreak games, both of those will be nice additions to building your Resident Evil collection. If you prefer the action side, I'd suggest picking up Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City instead. (RE: ORC is still pretty pricey on PSN so I'd go physical on that in case you don't like it.) Resident Evil 6 isn't an overly great game but if you really want to play it and can find it cheap or want to rent it, I say go for it! Worse comes to worse, you take it back and trade it in. (So yeah...don't buy that digitally.)

Also, was the RE1 you played the Remake? If not, I'd definitely go buy that on PSN like...ASAP.
Sorry if you use Xbox, by the way. I use PlayStation so that's why all of my 'places to buy' are PSN. I'm sure Xbox has these for sale digitally as well, though.
Okay I'm not really sure if they do but they should!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Well, By RE1, do you mean the directors cut, or the new HD Remastered? Also what do you like/dislike about the RE game's you've played so far?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I'd actually be inclined to recommend all the main series RE games, excluding 6. UGH

That would be:
Resident Evil ZERØ
Resident Evil
Resident Evil REmake
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil: CODE Veronica X
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil Revelations
Resident Evil 5

e_etu

Soram ~
Re 6. Even thought peoples seemed to hate it but i actually loved it. One of the best games what i have played so far.:)

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Well sorry for wait for any reply there, but I been absorbed by mine haved RE games so much and well not given status updates. For First I beaten RE 1 Remake and RE 5 by myself, its been for me fun and well now I got for PS 2 RE: Code Veronica X what I plan play sometimes when I end to be much addicted to RE 5 PC Mercenaries mode what I play almost too much lately :)

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Zależy. Najlepiej by było gdybyś to zagrała w wszystkie części, żeby poznać głównych bohaterów i cała historię. :)

Sorry had to post this one in Polish. ;)

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Zależy. Najlepiej by było gdybyś to zagrała w wszystkie części, żeby poznać głównych bohaterów i cała historię. :)

Sorry had to post this one in Polish. ;)
Sorry for all if i reply by mine native language but well : Czasami gram niestandartowo do danych gier, że zaczynam od bardziej znanych części a potem te mniej znane.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Sorry for all if i reply by mine native language but well : Czasami gram niestandartowo do danych gier, że zaczynam od bardziej znanych części a potem te mniej znane.
Ok rozumiem. Dobra ale teraz po angielsku.

You gotta try every RE game, even the old ones with the crappy graphic ;) Every game was amazing, except for RE6, which was god-awful (Only Leon's and Jake's campaign were good), but that's just my opinion.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Ok rozumiem. Dobra ale teraz po angielsku.

You gotta try every RE game, even the old ones with the crappy graphic ;) Every game was amazing, except for RE6, which was god-awful (Only Leon's and Jake's campaign were good), but that's just my opinion.

I played once RE 6, but well thats been on friend house maybe, maybe it also gets onto mine shop list soon as other game what i want, sadly goes into 31 Dec of 2016 as release date and thats loong for now to me into wait and I end bored easilly.

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Resident Evil has been divided into 2 genres IMO, the survival horror and the action third person shooter resi. Basically anything before RE4 is survival horror, then after RE4 it's all action TPS but now starting from Revelations 2 I think the franchise is slowly returning to its roots but we'll see how it goes with RE7. If u like to play third person action packed RE then 6 would be good, but if u want survival horror then pre RE4 tittles or revelations 2 is the choice

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Well sorry for wait for any reply there, but I been absorbed by mine haved RE games so much and well not given status updates. For First I beaten RE 1 Remake and RE 5 by myself, its been for me fun and well now I got for PS 2 RE: Code Veronica X what I plan play sometimes when I end to be much addicted to RE 5 PC Mercenaries mode what I play almost too much lately :)

Good choice with going with Code Veronica X, is the best one out of the series for me, I just loved everything about it and its definitely a must play for anyone into classic gameplay style of Resident Evil 1.

I'd also highly recommend greats like Revelations,Resident Evil 2,Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil 4, and the recent Resident Evil revelations 2.

Resident Evil 6 isn't all that good in my opinion so I would not recommend it, but it may be to your liking but me personally I tend to hold it up to the likes of Resident Evil Code Veronica,Resident Evil 2, and Resident Evil 4 and it just does not hold a candle to the level of fun they offered in my honest opinion.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
I know on RE Revelations 2 that it is great game, had it once on PC but reason is why i not play or finished : The small technical difficulties as it lags unmercily, i think thats beacuse of old GFX drivers, someday i end updating them to see if the lags ends, if they no well its mine PC fault and Im not playing it until i get better one as for now i use Laptop for games than PC as mine one have very old CPU and some games works some not. RE 4 well played halfway on PS2, someday i must restart and finally end it on it.

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Yes revelations 2 on PC has very bad optimization so it's highly recommended to play it on console instead, by the way did you know that there are actually more than 90 RE games (source: Capcom's website) so you get to choose a sh*tload of resi games lol

Last edited:

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Well again making updates on mine RE series gaming, even i again not responded: i had been on playtrough of PS2 version of RE 4 and well finished main story so i have two additional ones to do also well gotta have to get to PC maybe RE 6 or other ones what been released into it, also planning on making this October on one day whole RE series marathon so i will have fun.

Sorry, but what does your sex have to do with the games and this topic in general? Should we all talk like that. Like 'Hey I'm a white gay male what kind of games do u think i'll like?' pff

Top Bottom