• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Steve's Death D;

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
@ Chris, Steve is the guy in RE:CV (hint the RE game we're in) he is the guy who partners up with Claire in the game, and helps sometimes. Some people thought he was a useless character, others thought he was the right guy for Claire (I confess, I like ClaireXSteve better then ClaireXLeon, dont kill me).

If you still dont know who he is then look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f-zGnWP_gg hopfully that'll help you out.

nemesis_lover

Anyone worried that Wesker in RE5 was Steve?
I think Steve will make a return in the Darkside Chronicles, if not then I think it's over for him and the story is a miss with him and Wesker. I really thought Steve would of been talked about in Degenergation but sadly not.

L

Lurker
Awaii-Lynne;59693 said:
@ Chris, Steve is the guy in RE:CV (hint the RE game we're in) he is the guy who partners up with Claire in the game, and helps sometimes. Some people thought he was a useless character, others thought he was the right guy for Claire (I confess, I like ClaireXSteve better then ClaireXLeon, dont kill me).

If you still dont know who he is then look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f-zGnWP_gg hopfully that'll help you out.

*shoots Awaii*

thats what you get... jk.
Steve is the beginning game screwup, mistakingly almost killing claire.

beagle

aw steve D:
i was always so fond of him. i mean yeah he was an annoying teenage boy but he grew on me.

anways! i really hope they add more to steve's story in darkside chronicles and tell us a bit more of what happened to him with wesker. i still think a good story could be put together which would involve him but alas re5 disappointed me there. so i don't know if i'm going to get my hopes up anymore :/

Levan

Polkka. lol
Hey, I'm more of a ClaireXSteve fan as well. Besides the fact that he had at least a number of romantic moments with Claire in CVX compared to Leon in RE2, I believe Leon has more affection over Ada. In fact, what kind of "boyfriend" would excuse himself from saving her and sends Chris instead, just because he was busy? =/

I don't believe Steve was Wesker in RE5. Cause if he was, how would Steve know so much about Chris, when canonically, they've never even met?

Steve Burnside

Rockfort Prison, Detainee 0267
Hey, just wondering, but does anyone else think Jake is actually Wesker's biological son..?? ;-; ... Sheesh, I'm not sure about you guys, but I'd pay even more money for RE6 just to have myself as this, "Wesker's Son, Jake" guy... Makes a ton more sense, especially when you look back at Resident Evil: Outbreak, and one of the scientists, Greg Muller, who specialized in partial/specific amnesia. (wiping away memories) ... I think it's a better plot than this whole scenario that CAPCOM pulled out of their a**hole for RE6. :/

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
Hey, just wondering, but does anyone else think Jake is actually Wesker's biological son..?? ;-; ... Sheesh, I'm not sure about you guys, but I'd pay even more money for RE6 just to have myself as this, "Wesker's Son, Jake" guy... Makes a ton more sense, especially when you look back at Resident Evil: Outbreak, and one of the scientists, Greg Muller, who specialized in partial/specific amnesia. (wiping away memories) ... I think it's a better plot than this whole scenario that CAPCOM pulled out of their a**hole for RE6. :/
Yeah, that's true Steve.. :// It's been 12 years since CODE Veronica was released, and they still haven't bothered to tell what happened to you, or me even in that case. D;

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I dont think Steve will make another appearence. I reeeeaaaaallllly hope they would but I'm doubtful. I'm also doubtful of Saddler.

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
I dont think Steve will make another appearence. I reeeeaaaaallllly hope they would but I'm doubtful. I'm also doubtful of Saddler.
... I still have a feeling that CAPCOM should have Steve return, or at least tell what happened to him while he was in Wesker's captivity, especially because for one, they (Wesker) already told Claire and Chris that it was a major possiblilty that he could be brought back to life as he was back at the Mansion Incident. Also, because since Claire (As I've heard) is going to star in a new 3DS game, 'Downfall', when she witnesses the 'downfall of humanity', and I personally think that would be a great oppritunity to re-introduce Steve as a bad guy, or at least have a file on what happened to him... Dx ANYWAYS, as what you were tallking about, why in the world would Saddler ever make a reappearance??? I mean, got blown and burn't to a crisp by Leon... Plus, the island that they fought on was also blown to smithereens.

AgentZero

... I still have a feeling that CAPCOM should have Steve return, or at least tell what happened to him while he was in Wesker's captivity, especially because for one, they (Wesker) already told Claire and Chris that it was a major possiblilty that he could be brought back to life as he was back at the Mansion Incident. Also, because since Claire (As I've heard) is going to star in a new 3DS game, 'Downfall', when she witnesses the 'downfall of humanity', and I personally think that would be a great oppritunity to re-introduce Steve as a bad guy, or at least have a file on what happened to him... Dx ANYWAYS, as what you were tallking about, why in the world would Saddler ever make a reappearance??? I mean, got blown and burn't to a crisp by Leon... Plus, the island that they fought on was also blown to smithereens.
So Claire, You got a lot of money right? wanna buy me a 3DS?

Claires my favorite character! and she's coming back?! ZOMG!

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
So Claire, You got a lot of money right? wanna buy me a 3DS?

Claires my favorite character! and she's coming back?! ZOMG!
Bahaha:) Yeahh.. No, not really... I'm pretty sure most people have forgot about me ... And I'm pretty sure Steve and I are being replaced by Sherry and 'Jake' ... I totally would if I had the money, but with being pretty much a hobo at the time, just wandering around, looking for my brother, Leon, and I was going to try to go after Wesker (Since he has Steve, and I was going to try to get him back :/) but Wesker is appearently dead... (So whut happened to Steve?? O..O) -_-' Oh, and I heard that Resident Evil: Downfall is going to be a sequel to Degeneration, and Damnation. (CGI Movies)

AgentZero

Bahaha:) Yeahh.. No, not really... I'm pretty sure most people have forgot about me ... And I'm pretty sure Steve and I are being replaced by Sherry and 'Jake' ... I totally would if I had the money, but with being pretty much a hobo at the time, just wandering around, looking for my brother, Leon, and I was going to try to go after Wesker (Since he has Steve, and I was going to try to get him back :/) but Wesker is appearently dead... (So whut happened to Steve?? O..O) -_-' Oh, and I heard that Resident Evil: Downfall is going to be a sequel to Degeneration, and Damnation. (CGI Movies)
Thats cool. I just thought you know, people who COMPLETELY risked there lives to save humanity would have like a few dollars in there pockets XD

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
Thats cool. I just thought you know, people who COMPLETELY risked there lives to save humanity would have like a few dollars in there pockets XD
Hey, I don't really have a suitable place to live at the time, just because I don't have my parents, or even Chris here to help me out... XD If I did, I'd probably be in as many games and movies as Leon by now. XP Anyways, like what Leon's friend Luis said, being a hero isn't what it's all cracked up to be... No one appreciates you or your real sacrifices in life. :| Hey, just wondering, but do you have any clue of where Wesker might have taken Steve? ... I miss him. :'(

AgentZero

Hey, I don't really have a suitable place to live at the time, just because I don't have my parents, or even Chris here to help me out... XD If I did, I'd probably be in as many games and movies as Leon by now. XP Anyways, like what Leon's friend Luis said, being a hero isn't what it's all cracked up to be... No one appreciates you or your real sacrifices in life. :| Hey, just wondering, but do you have any clue of where Wesker might have taken Steve? ... I miss him. :'(
Well....He didnt. Krauser did, basiclly right now he has amnesia and is working for Umbrella. Go in to Umbrella's core, thats your best bet.

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
Well....He didnt. Krauser did, basiclly right now he has amnesia and is working for Umbrella. Go in to Umbrella's core, thats your best bet.
You mean Leon's old partner... o_O Alright, I guess I'll try my best at that. o.o Thanks.
~Claire<3

Top Bottom