• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Steve's Death D;

Tyrant

Honestly, I know most people think Steve was annoying but I kinda liked him if you looked behind all the emotional breakdowns which weren't exactly his fault. But when he died I thought that was the saddest Resident Evil Scene to ever hit the screen. Wondering what the second to me was? Edward as a zombie with Rebbecca. ANYWAY There were so many rumors that Steve isnt dead but unlike Jill we watched Steve die were as she jumped out of a window so she coulda survived(which she did)

Tyrant

yeah but he would bring him back as what a monster? its not like Wesker is going to bring him back and not use him for his own personal needs plus he would have been shown in another game by now before Wesker died :/

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
not entirely true.
for one, wesker could have brought him back ,and he will make an appearance in a later game and two wesker may not be dead/could have been a clone..

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
I'm hoping they bring Steve back. I liked his character. I know alot of people thought he was annoying, but I think it'd be cool to see a super human powered Steve runnin around!

If Wesker did bring him back, like do test and stuff on him, would Steve still be the same, personality wise? or would he not remember anything that happened during Code Veronica?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i would assume that steve would be a bad guy if he did make a come back.
or maybe something like, he's bad, but still has a slight memory of his former self.

Tyrant

Well as long as there is going to be an announcement of a new Claire game then we know theirs a possibility that Steve will be in it because there are rumors that both him and Saddler are still alive but we will just have to see what spoilers Capcom is going to put out for us

Levan

Polkka. lol
Saddler... I'm quite doubtful about him making another appearance. D:

As for Steve, maybe, just, maybe, they'll add in a hint of what happened to him in DC after he was taken by Wesker. Hopefully...

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Do you guys think they'll add that to the DarkSide? I mean, they've added a bunch of new things to it so maybe they'll add what happened to Steve when Wesker took him?

Levan

Polkka. lol
There's a high possibility. :)

At least now they're making him look cool and mature, which in turn, really made me want to play that game and see how he goes along with the story.

Tyrant

Yeah, Maybe there will be a chapter were like Wesker is done experimenting with him and uses him to take down like an Umbrella facility or something but hes got like the whole spandex thing going on and what not. Im sure it will be cool :]

Levan

Polkka. lol
Spandex? LOL... I'd laugh so hard if I see him wearing one of those. :D

We might just as well see Steve sporting slicked blond hair, nice looking sunglasses, and a black coat. The new Wesker... Really makes me cringe thinking about it. D:

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
I'm really hoping they do! I mean, they did kinda just leave his character hanging, with Wesker saying he's going to use him and all.

Tyrant

Lol well they defiantly have to give him the signature Golden Luger's and maybe give him some sorta new bad ass look alongside some new superhuman P-30 Moves or something but who knows ;D

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Now I'm even more excited for the game to come out lol. I wanna know if they're gonna add a new Steve part! LOL

tequila

Bottle Lover
That would be sexy. LOL

To also conclude, they should add Steve to RE6 with the confrontation of Claire. They already touch dibs on almost most of the main original characters twice. So let's see what Capcom could bring.

On the side note, some of their employees should check this site out and review our suggestions. That would've been a bad a** to see some of the ideas being used.

Top Bottom