• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So who is going to buy Resident Evil: Revival Selection

So who is going to buy Resident Evil: Revival Selection

• Total voters

hellgirl223

Well, first, its a matter of time and money XD
I live in a place where it takes agessss for a big game like that to actually come here and be sold in the shelves, and in here, the Rp. 500,000+ is quite a lot of money to me, and I don't control the money, my parents do.
They see no benefit to me in purchasing the game XD;;

;_;

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Ya...i can understand that to a point...where do ya live? If you dont mind the askin, if so no big deal...

hellgirl223

yeah.. it takes quite sometime for new games to reach here, it can take months to come in.. or even never ppossibly haha

think of what? the city?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well its sort of like that State side...i mean it depends on where the game is developed...take RE for example...it always hits Japan first...then U.S...then everywhere else...so I'm not usually too behind on games, the promblem is finding a game good enough...i have high standards lol...

hellgirl223

Well, I don't live in europe, japan or america, which are usually the countries to first receive them quickly.
Generally, japanese games are like that.. Hits japan first, then america and europe then some several other countries.
The closest places I can actually get them would be either singapore or hongkong, because they're usually fast too.
But here... Its like... Ages

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
^ I was just kidding lol

That's nothing to joke about!

; )

Also voted to not buy it- I already own the games and it doesn't sound like they'll actually be adding anything to them. Though if they did add anything to Code Veronica I most definitely will be- but I would rather them just remake it.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Na...i mean sure that may be the case...but im just sayin i very rarley play video games that arent RE anymore because they tend to suck...

Top Bottom