• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 So...Team Leon or Team Chris?

Team Leon or Team Chris?

• Total voters

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
Leon, duh!
Ashley_RE4_07.jpg

Yeah, I lost sleep over Wesker's death. XD I would whine about MK deaths but I find it hard to take death serious in a series where people come back to life in the next game with no explanation. Lol

Wait... When has that happened?
We escaped with Wesker, HUNK and Ada in Umbrella Chronicles, all perfectly possible...
Steve is still dead... Luis is dead... Enrico is dead!
Everyone that died is still dead!
Who has returned from the dead? (except of course all the zombies)

bruno

Chief Researcher
If I recall correctly, the entire world was in danger in RE4 and RED. Osmund had planned on sending Ashley back infected, and infecting the rest of the US then controlling the world from there or something like that. And in RED someone had planned on doing something that would infect that world by morning or some ish like that. Apologies for my crappy examples i've been all into Mortal Kombat's story lately and others have went into the back of my mind so I can't remember exactly what happend, but I know it was something to those effects.

Yeah, I lost sleep over Wesker's death. XD I would whine about MK deaths but I find it hard to take death serious in a series where people come back to life in the next game with no explanation. Lol

In RE4, Saddler was planning to take over the USA with his army, there's no way he could do that. Even if he infected everyone in the island, he would never be able to infect an ammount of people to face the US and the world's military forces.
In Degeneration, the infection was planned and was supposed to be something easily controlled. Basically, Willpharma wanted to scare the world with the t-virus in order to sell it's vaccine.
And Wesker's and Ada's returns were explained. See Wesker's reports, the Archive books (although WRs are not canon and the events they and Archives depict are innacurate - these were only valid before entering in conflict with more recent games) and Umbrella's Chronicles.

Lonesurvivor2127

In RE4, Saddler was planning to take over the USA with his army, there's no way he could do that. Even if he infected everyone in the island, he would never be able to infect an ammount of people to face the US and the world's military forces.
In Degeneration, the infection was planned and was supposed to be something easily controlled. Basically, Willpharma wanted to scare the world with the t-virus in order to sell it's vaccine.
And Wesker's and Ada's returns were explained. See Wesker's reports, the Archive books (although WRs are not canon and the events they and Archives depict are innacurate - these were only valid before entering in conflict with more recent games) and Umbrella's Chronicles.

Saddler's plan was to take control of the US by taking over the President and all those around him with los plagas. Thats what Ashley was used for. She would have infected him, who would have infected everyone of the higher ups and the senate, etc. Then they would take over the UN and all world leaders and spread it thru them taking over the world.It was a stealth attack without anyone knowing.There plan was to injected everyone basicly. It wasn't Wesker's Plan of do it now in ten minutes but it would have got it done. lol Willpharma wanted to make the anti virus, Downings on the other hand wanted to sell it on the black market and make millions off of it to a terrorist. It may have not been to control the world but it could have led to the end of it. In all cases the world would have been majorly effected but any of them getting out and was equally important to stop.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Saddler's plan was to take control of the US by taking over the President and all those around him with los plagas. Thats what Ashley was used for. She would have infected him, who would have infected everyone of the higher ups and the senate, etc. Then they would take over the UN and all world leaders and spread it thru them taking over the world.It was a stealth attack without anyone knowing.There plan was to injected everyone basicly. It wasn't Wesker's Plan of do it now in ten minutes but it would have got it done. lol Willpharma wanted to make the anti virus, Downings on the other hand wanted to sell it on the black market and make millions off of it to a terrorist. It may have not been to control the world but it could have led to the end of it. In all cases the world would have been majorly effected but any of them getting out and was equally important to stop.

The plagas from RE4 have to be injected in the form of eggs in order to infect a host. Saddler's plan was actually to use his militia against the USA. At least it's the idea I got from the game.
I forgot about that part in Degeneration. However, the authorities already had their eyes on Grande, so even if he got the viruses and the data, they would surely arrest him before he could do anything too dangerous. At least, that's what I imagine.

Lonesurvivor2127

The plagas from RE4 have to be injected in the form of eggs in order to infect a host. Saddler's plan was actually to use his militia against the USA. At least it's the idea I got from the game.
I forgot about that part in Degeneration. However, the authorities already had their eyes on Grande, so even if he got the viruses and the data, they would surely arrest him before he could do anything too dangerous. At least, that's what I imagine.
Yeah that was they're plan to inject the President then the Cabinet, the Senate, etc. With the Plagas controlled President would then meet and infected other heads from other nations and slowly the world would have been controlled. Also there is a note right before the end fight with Saddler that explains all of that. lol

They were trying to get stuff on him to arrest him. They had no evidence to have him arrested for any thing. All his men turned to zombies and the evidence was destroyed before hand. If they hadn't gotten Downings they wouldn't have been able to touched Grande.

Top Bottom