• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 So...Team Leon or Team Chris?

Team Leon or Team Chris?

• Total voters

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
As you may know Leon and Chris have some different thoughts about Ada.
I want you to decide to who will get killed during this Leon or Chris?

Jgraeme1979

Neither, think both are too popular for Capcom to suddenly decide to kill one off, no matter how late in the series it may be, have a feeling if anyone will die it may be Helena or Piers as they seem to be the least important of the six characters.

AgentZero

its actuall a game but didnt want to put it in the arcade cause its realated to RE6

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I wish it went this way :D:D
thank_you_duke_by_wesker500-d3cu405.png

But since it looks like Leons gonna do it I'm Team Leon for now lol

Jgraeme1979

Oh sorry didn't mean to sound like I was being funny, just thought you meant it as who we genuinely thought would get killed off.

I pick Chris (changed personality, roid rage, unbalanced maybe due to what happened to his squad so maybe takes more risks than he usually would)

svp

I'm on team Chris, as much as I like Leon, I think his heart is thinking ahead of his brain on the terms of sparing Ada. Chris on the other hand, is a lot more aggressive then the past, but that is because he has never gotten a break from umbrella. After witnessing Ada's antics (murdering his crew) and sneaking around for her own good, it is no doubt that Chris will be angry with her and want her to die. I feel like Leon has to find a way to "let her go" because she is using his compassionate side for her advantage. my opinion, Chris should have the right to kill her off, he has enough to worry about besides some nutty spy. Leon will not be happy with Chris but he knows how much Claire loves Chris so I don't think he will try to kill him, Chris (filled with rage) might want to Finnish Leon off but stop himself because he knew he saved his sister and he has good means. Overall I think Chris and Leon will both spare themselves and Ada will make a get away.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I'm on team Leon.

Judging by the new info, Chris has become a MAJOR douche now and is way to over the top serious and willing to do ANYTHING to complete his mission.

I just think that given how much Chris has changed in this game Capcom may be setting him up for death (heroic death, but still death).

svp

true, Chris is very bulky, all Leon has to do is use his agility and quickness to run around him.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
wait a moment, I'm confused.

The thread is asking which do you want to get killed right?

So why is there a "team Leon" and "team Chirs" option?

Why not simply a Leon or Chris option?

The reason I suggest this is because I'm not sure if team Leon means you want Leon to get killed or if you want Leon to kill Chris.

Bottom line is I chose team Leon which may have been the wrong choice lol.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
wait a moment, I'm confused.

The thread is asking which do you want to get killed right?

So why is there a "team Leon" and "team Chirs" option?

Why not simply a Leon or Chris option?

The reason I suggest this is because I'm not sure if team Leon means you want Leon to get killed or if you want Leon to kill Chris.

Bottom line is I chose team Leon which may have been the wrong choice lol.
Im actually in the exact same boat...

Metal

I'm team chris, been my fab overall char since resi 1. Ok... Barry was my fav, but you couldn't play as him. Sod it! I'm team Barry! He'd whoop both their arses! Chris leon sandwich stylie booyaaakasha

hangar40

Hi! I really like Chris but RE 2 was the very first Resident Evil I played and since then I idolize Leon. Considering of course what we saw of him in RE 4 and Degeneration and will see in RE 6. So my vote is for Leon.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
D@M I should've read the 1st post before voting in the poll lol. I actually like both Leon and Chris but I would choose neither to die. I hope Capcom doesn't kill off Chris or at least make him retire. I think Chris would be about 40, he has a few good years left. I hope the torch isn't passed to Pierce just yet. Who's to say he can't be a bad ass @40+? Barry Burton was 48 in RE1 and he kicked ass lol. This is a game i could care less about age unless all that trauma that Chris is going through is affecting his work and he has to retire, just not killed lol.

Aleck

Biohazard
I like them both, but i favor Leon because he was more relatable as a human being. Chris was always more like a superhero. Leon did turn into something similiar in RE4, but he was just more likeable. Leon won't let Chris do anything to Ada.

AgentZero

your taking sides.
Do you want to be in Team Leon and kill off Chris or the other way around?

Top Bottom