• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Signatures

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Welllllio!! I was using your Chris & Jill sig haha you were goe for awhile man, I said I'd use it till you got back haha coz it was so good :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
coool man will do x]
Heres a thing I found somewhere haha

LR5-2.png

Leon S Kennedy

in the middle could i have saying slipknot and at the top it says corey taylor in the middle bottom saying Leon S kenedy

judled

wooo i found this pic online and njust moded the writing around it in paint lol. my new sig is awesome :)

D

Deleted member 1428

Looks like the pic my friend drew but that's way much better. My siggy is a classic, STARS!!!!! Chose it since my name is Nemises.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
some stuff i slapped up in CS3 haha
does anyone know a good place to get good brushes on photoshop?

ijill.jpg

jilly.jpg

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

not bad, not bad at all, although I think the text could be a different colour RE5, as it does seem to be hard to make out with all the blood spatters, but other than that its a good attempt xD

for the oil painting one, I think the text would have looked a little bit better if it was slightly blended in as well, just a few thoughts :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Cool, thank youu :D ill try it out, i dont really like the blood stained one haha I could of used a differnet brush haha but i was sorta testing stuff out.

im still kinda newbie :( photoshop is complex though. i shoudl go to a photoshop class or something lol

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

been a busy bunny and made a big boss and phycho mantis one after being inpsired by Valentines awesome big boss sig.

mantisenergy.png
"Useless power" taunt while flexing his "phycho-kenisis" muscle

bigbosso.png

Tell me what you think, as with before, feel free to use any or all of the sigs/avatars I post up. there more for practice and learning the ropes ^^

Top Bottom