• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Signatures

Wesker1987

I know what you mean, but i don't know how to make them or where to find them so i'm grateful to have this one.
:D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive never seen her in that film but Ive seen bits from it... man Id rag her if she did those things to me haha bendingover a desk like that god damn!!
Ive seen sherry baby an the dark knight .. stranger then fiction... and urm maybe some others shes nice though.

Wesker1987

Haha! She totally would get "ragged" lol
yeah i forgot she was in the dark knight (which i thought was just a weeee bit overrated by the way)
****, i much prefer Tim Burtons take on Batman over anybody's though.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah, Timmays version was alot darker I like Christian Bale though, quite abit, he trys to act like american psycho in his films though lol which is cool I like the psycho act.
I almost cryed when she got blown up in batman though, serious, haha a tear came to my eye seeing her get blown up.
I liked the joker though very good acting.

Wesker1987

yeah kudos to heath for that acting like!
he will definetely be missed by me!
And christian bale done a great job as batman too, am a fan of all his work, but what the hell was up with batman's voice?! lol
that got on my tits after a while.
But the film, i just felt it was too long, and like you say timmys version was a lot darker, and to me gotham city was just what i wanted it to be.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahah my granparents let me watch tims batman films as a small child so I was use to it from day one haha
The new batmans did seem abit childish though I wish they made batman like the old school DC comics when batman kills people haha he dont give a fu*k in the old comics, the dark knight was abit more darker then the first one but still you must know what I'm on about..

Hahah I played RE5 today man, that game is so awesome!!!!! RAAAAWWRRHGH!! EXTREME!!!
The actual game is awesome.. You start off walking around with sheva then you get your guns THEN everyone just goes nutty :p its awesome.

Wesker1987

your making me jealous dude!
I don't have a ps3.... :(

haha! and to be honest i still haven't finished re4 yet... :confused:

But I started playing re2 the other day so i'm working my way through it again; I can do each scenario in a couple of hours so kept busy with that.
Will need to borrow the 3rd one off my mate again, its been too long since i played that one, and i really miss the mercenary missions.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I was playing it on xbox360 formaly known as the sexpig (haha hoady!) Its so awesome.. im well skint but my dad said he would give me money towards it, seeing as ive got some vouchers left over from xmas. SOOOO lucky haha I was contemplating weather on not to smash up some phone boooths for some extra change ahahaha XD
Ive completed RE4 recently on Wii I had it on Gamecube though. Its a good game... Recently I bought RE0 but ive not even played it, the doors are so boring I forget where to go, Ive gotten too used to being able to kick doors open in RE4 bahaha.

You should finnish RE4 its a good game plus the endings fun. Ive never played RE2 or RE3 haha I'm probaly missing out.

Wesker1987

Man, you really are missing out! ****!
you should buy them and get them played, i cant believe that! haha!
I only have a ps2,and the only reason i play it is to play the resi's and the old metal gear's.
I've ordered Silent hill 2 off the net as well so that should be here soon.... yusssss!
Oh and i willfinish resi 4, its just been so long since i played it, i still have it though so i'll go back at some point.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
MGS is a awesome game! Ive completed a few of them twin snakes an sons of liberty haha sweeet games man.

Annnnnnnd as much as Id like to play the old resi's I doubt I will anytime soon with RE5 like.. in my grasp already haha I just doubt I'll play em before I complete RE5. :p

Wesker1987

yeah man, that would just be silly haha!
Ask around your mates though, i'll bet one of them has the old games and don't want them or summit.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I doubt they do, the reason I came to this furom was to talk to people that like Resi Evil because all my mates dont really play it haha
But Ive been talking about RE5 for so long my mate got it for me :p not that he would not have got it for himself anyway.

Wesker1987

haha! well the reason i came here is cuz i've been playing the 2nd one the last few days, and then coming on the net and lookin on youtube and stuff hahaha!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
This is spose to be a sig thread haha were just chatting away..
Heres some more stuff from some guy that dumped a few sigs on another furom ....

Sonic-2.png

AnimeStyle2.png

Pikachu-2.png

CadeSilver.png

Thundermuffin.png

StormHawk.png

FoKuS.png

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
reuchunk.jpg

residentevil5.jpg

reucillustrebecca.jpg

wesker.jpg

jillre5.jpg

re4adawong4.jpg

off_render-re4-005.jpg

Assignment_Ada_Wallpaper_by_Sindaiin.jpg

Couldn't decide on which Ada pic I wanted. Please just use whichever one looks best with the picture, same with Rebecca, Jill, and Wesker.
If it's not too much, two wallpapers (dimesions); 1024 / 640. If you don't mind at all, please don't put the same character on both pictures. Don't want to give you too much, but I don't come back later. You can ask other people online. (smiles) Lemme know if you don't want to. Don't want to trouble you.

Sephiroxas

DegenerationElite, we have a signature request thread, if that's what you were asking for. :D
==>> Signature Request Thread

And to everyone else. Remember this thread is about signatures, Resident evil ones to be exact, not Batman or Heath Ledger. :pirate:

Top Bottom