• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 shut up about it!?!

Tallahassee

ive seen several threads about the same thing! resident evil isnt survival horror anymore get it!? get over it they're not gonna change because a few people want it!
[rage has subsided]

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
people are allowed to express their opinion on how they feel, and then discuss, thats the point of this here forum your on.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
If people want survival horror they just have to play the old games insted of re4&5 if they think its not spooky enough lol

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
OK mate (Not echoey, Hades or Krawler), we get the picture.
You don't have to say 'shut up about it!?!?!?'.

As Hades stated, this is a forum. We can voice our opinions.
Don't like what we say?
Then you're sure as hell in the wrong place.

Fayrra

Schrodinger's Cat
I may be wrong, but I believe he was trying to say that he is sick of all the duplicate threads stating "I hate the new Resident Evils" etc. I simply believe he expressed himself using the wrong words. But like I said, I may be wrong.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
ChrisRedfield1994;41533 said:
Don't like what we say?
Then you're sure as hell in the wrong place.
Easy now. There was no need to say that, I think.

I believe alecrayrocks was tired of all the complaints and possibly duplicate threads. Starting a thread with "shut up about it" is not a good start for a discussion, but you ChrisRedfield1994 did not need to answer the way you did, it is asking for conflict.

I'm afraid this thread will lead nowhere.

Rollin6z

I suggested in the past that Capcom continues the old style of the game on PSP. I would love it, and hell, even make one of the new style for it too. Just don't port RE4.

NiteKrawler

If he were sick of the duplicate threads, then it probably would have been a good idea to just say, "Hey, can we stop making duplicate threads?" I'd say he would have gotten a better reception.

P.S.
Ark said:
This guy needs to stop huffin and puffing and start huffing and tripping

lolz.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Ark;41573 said:
AK kitty doesn't think before they act.

****ing edd world fans don't either.

lolz, AK Kitty.:) That is kind of wierd that as soon as I read that I knew exactly what you were talking about.:)

Also, is there a rule against foul languange, because I keeps seeing ****ing, bull****, etc.?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Ark;41578 said:
Nah, I did it before and didn't get banned or get a warning.

Oh, so we can.:) I don't typically use a bunch of curse words just for the hell of it anyway, but having that freedom.:)

So no ****'s or using other words, like Dumb Asprin, or Dumb Astronaut.:)

Top Bottom