• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 shut up about it!?!

NiteKrawler

Hmm, in the word gayas*, should gay, ass, or both be censored? I assume it would change if you were going for either an insult or political correctness?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Spike991;41576 said:
Also, is there a rule against foul languange, because I keeps seeing ****ing, bull****, etc.?
I don't get that because I don't curse. ^_^

The site use an autocensor and I don't know if it's customized. It could very well be the default word filter.

The rules says "Please refrain from excessive cursing".
To me that sounds pretty clear.

Click the Rules button on the top navigation bar, right side. ;)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Romero;41613 said:
I don't get that because I don't curse. ^_^

The site use an autocensor and I don't know if it's customized. It could very well be the default word filter.

The rules says "Please refrain from excessive cursing".
To me that sounds pretty clear.

Click the Rules button on the top navigation bar, right side. ;)

Thanks for the tip, as I haven't looked at the rules, as most are pretty basic.:) That just happened to be one specific one, and another forum I go on doesn't say anything about it, while another one does...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ark;41583 said:
Well heavy words like f*ckface or gayas* aren't allowed.
you can say "ass" so gayass is allowed
lol because I often say "Badass" an it does not filter that.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't think anyone has been banned or warned for cursing thus far. I don't mind the odd one here or there- because everybody does it, but when it's used excessively is when it becomes a problem. So, as long as we refrain from flaming at eachother, it's not much of an issue. :)

As for the original topic, I do think he was referencing all the duplicate threads although he could have done so a bit more diplomatically. I'm a bit frusterated myself with all the duplicate threads as well, and we've certainly talked about these topics alot. Just for future reference everyone; try to do a search or look around the forums before making new threads. We don't need four different threads when one will suffice, it just kinda clutters up the board. :)

Hoady

LOL "shut up about it!!"

Hmm that is true i swear i've replied in 10 of the same threads stating the exact same thing.I reckon Resident Evil 5 is pretty gay, number 4 is badass though.

Tallahassee

dang...i just reread my post...sounded like an idiot. but yes i am tired of all the "what has happened to the re series!" and etc. should have worded it better.. please close the thread

Top Bottom