• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Ooh I usually use liquid, maybe I should try gel then. Thanks for the tip!

You're welcome! The gel is easier to clean if you make a mistake, too. I just wet a q-tip and fix the mistake. It can be harder to do that with liquid eyeliner. Also if you close your eye and press your finger against the skin on the outer edge of your eye and pull, like you're pulling toward your ear, application is much much easier and smoother.

@TyrantNemesis thanks hon! I've thought about cosplaying before, but I never have.

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
12311296_1524343754547850_2963227471967173698_n.jpg

Me when I was 17 I think.
"Better to burn out than fade away" - Kurt Cobain

Mattyice26

Dude, you look high LOL.

My makeup yesterday was, as the youngens nowadays say, "on fleek". I believe I've just about mastered winged eyeliner lol. I also received a compliment on my eyebrows of all things, yesterday. I...guess my eyebrows are nice? I never think about it. I just pluck them regularly, to avoid looking like a neanderthal.

IMG_20151127_184819_zps87webrr9.jpg
Haha i know. Nice pic
Dude, you look high LOL.

My makeup yesterday was, as the youngens nowadays say, "on fleek". I believe I've just about mastered winged eyeliner lol. I also received a compliment on my eyebrows of all things, yesterday. I...guess my eyebrows are nice? I never think about it. I just pluck them regularly, to avoid looking like a neanderthal.

IMG_20151127_184819_zps87webrr9.jpg
Haha I know.
this I a good pic of u

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
Kurt Cobain, you f*cking hack. That's a line from The Kurgan in Highlander.

...It's actually from a Neil Young song too, which came out almost 10 years before The Highlander. Kurt Cobain is largely associated with the saying. You mad bro? You should probably get your facts straight before calling people names on an internet forum. Its really a disrespectful thing to do. I should report you, but I wont because I'm going to give you another chance to be kind and think about how you have acted.

Last edited:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
...It's actually from a Neil Young song too, which came out almost 10 years before The Highlander. Kurt Cobain is largely associated with the saying. You mad bro? You should probably get your facts straight before calling people names on an internet forum. Its really a disrespectful thing to do. I should report you, but I wont because I'm going to give you another chance to be kind and think about how you have acted.

I wasn't referring to you or anyone with any amount of sincerity.
The point of that was to just share a clip from one of my favourite movies which shares the same quote.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I like the bangs on you @Magnolia Grandiflora! I know what you mean though, I get tired of having bangs after about a week. You're kind of making me want to cut my hair short again, even though I'm trying to grow it out now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom