• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
Halloween pics of my best friend and I. We were meth cookers from breaking bad AKA Swag chefs. I'm the one on the right.

pier%20of%20fear%201_zpsqqruxet7.jpg

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium

Dude, you look high LOL.

My makeup yesterday was, as the youngens nowadays say, "on fleek". I believe I've just about mastered winged eyeliner lol. I also received a compliment on my eyebrows of all things, yesterday. I...guess my eyebrows are nice? I never think about it. I just pluck them regularly, to avoid looking like a neanderthal.

IMG_20151127_184819_zps87webrr9.jpg

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Dude, you look high LOL.

My makeup yesterday was, as the youngens nowadays say, "on fleek". I believe I've just about mastered winged eyeliner lol. I also received a compliment on my eyebrows of all things, yesterday. I...guess my eyebrows are nice? I never think about it. I just pluck them regularly, to avoid looking like a neanderthal.

I always like how you do your make up, tremor. You look great. :)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I always like how you do your make up, tremor. You look great. :)

Thank you so much Jen :love:
Instead of using liquid eyeliner (which I hate because I always get it all over the place lol) I bought gel eyeliner and it was so much easier to create the winged eyeliner look with the gel.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Thank you so much Jen :love:
Instead of using liquid eyeliner (which I hate because I always get it all over the place lol) I bought gel eyeliner and it was so much easier to create the winged eyeliner look with the gel.
Ooh I usually use liquid, maybe I should try gel then. Thanks for the tip!

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
Dude, you look high LOL.

Dang tremor! Looking Good. Do you ever Cosplay?

Top Bottom